Pages:
Author

Topic: TheCoinTap.com | 75 - 10,000 every 10 minutes faucet | 50,000+ on offerwall - page 2. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I faced with some issue..page just reloads after claim in my chrome browser Cry

btw nice faucet! claimed 75coins using firefox Wink

when i am climing, nothing is happening, just reloading page every time i click on clime. i am using google crome, can you fix it?

also will be good if you will write what is chances to get higher rewords and inform, what micro wallet are you using.

thanks for ettention and good luck

Thank you for that feedback, I'm working on this issue now.
For now I have displayed a message on the site that people switch to another browser while it gets fixed. I don't want to cheat anyone out of their time.

Rewards I chose to hide for now as I'm still making adjustments and seeing what others use. Right now 75 chance is 85% then there are a few between that and 10,000.

The microwallet I am using is FaucetHub.io

If anyone knows what is causing this please chime in. I've tried using a different capture service and it didn't help. Not sure what is causing the Chrome issue.
Looking nice....
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

when i am climing, nothing is happening, just reloading page every time i click on clime. i am using google crome, can you fix it?

also will be good if you will write what is chances to get higher rewords and inform, what micro wallet are you using.

Thank you for that feedback, I'm working on this issue now.
For now I have displayed a message on the site that people switch to another browser while it gets fixed. I don't want to cheat anyone out of their time.

Rewards I chose to hide for now as I'm still making adjustments and seeing what others use. Right now 75 chance is 85% then there are a few between that and 10,000.

The microwallet I am using is FaucetHub.io

If anyone knows what is causing the Chrome issue please chime in. I've tried using a different capture service and it didn't help. Not sure what is causing it.
Nice faucet. Smiley
if you want to make some money from faucets than you have to add coinmedia or other high paying ad networks.

Thanks for the feedback! I will try that ad network out today. Do they pay more than Anonymous Ads?
yes they are you can check here http://kingoffaucet.online/2017/01/08/list-of-best-advertising-network-for-faucets/
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Activity: 4
Nice faucet. I get 75 satoshi  Wink Adding offerwall is a good idea!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Nice faucet. Smiley
if you want to make some money from faucets than you have to add coinmedia or other high paying ad networks.

Thanks for the feedback! I will try that ad network out today. Do they pay more than Anonymous Ads?
Nice faucet. Smiley
Made my first faucet yesterday evening, how did I do?

You can check it out here: http://thecointap.com/
Currently you can get 75 - 10,000 satoshi every 10 minutes.

Anything I should add or change? Completely new to this but I enjoyed it very much. I want to expand the site and/or make more faucets.
Thinking of adding a page with BTC offerwalls.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

NOTE: There are reports of it not working correctly on Chrome browsers, perhaps you can try another while the issue is worked on. If anyone knows the solution please let me know. Thanks.

UPDATE: Added offerwall page now for earnings of 50,000+
Pages:
Jump to: