Pages:
Author

Topic: @TheCryptoRush -What the hell is going on - page 2. (Read 1753 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Were customer coins online instead of in "cold" (offline) wallets ?

Were customers informed of that up front?

As the usual practice is to only have "hot" wallet online isn't it? Containing only coins the exchange "can afford to lose", as in, not customer coins, just the exchange's own "float" and maybe some earnings it earned from fees?

How was a hacker able to access more coins than the exchange "could afford to lose" ?

Or did the human operators actually send the hackers the coins in response to faked data the hackers had insinuated into the accounting database seeming to show the hacker legitimately owned that many coins and wanted to withdraw them?

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Dogecoin is a huge loss on their exchange

it sells for 118+ on other exchanges and 159 on theirs, what the fuck is that shit

What happened a few days ago? 

They're ptobably taking the high spread and using the extra margin to recapitalize themselves ...they're doomed, no one is going to trade there again by doing this to the customers ...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Don't keep your bitcoins on exchanges, also don't trade on low level exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Holy shit, talk about being fucked.  People WERE warned about this so... this is the downside of the risk they took.

Sorry about your collective luck
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ask me about Karmacoin
buy my fedore tips. they are are 2 satoshis..

edit: Forgot to say im sorry for your btcs man.. that must be painful
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

it sells for 118+ on other exchanges and 159 on theirs, what the fuck is that shit

The BTC is all gone, insolvency.

http://pastebin.com/cYYZwXEW

https://i.imgur.com/sfhgQgV.png?1
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
People know they are insolvent and are subsequently buying up coins at premium just to be able to remove whatever coin they can.

Question for OP:

If you have a lot of BTC in there how has it taken you this long to realize the exchange is not solvent? I only had 1 btc on there and was willing to buy litecoins @ 5% premium just to get my funds off their shit exchange
Activity: 238

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Gazza, are you not aware of what happened a few days ago :S
Have you tried trading it for an alt and than withdrawing the alt?

DO THIS, DO NOT TRADE FOR LITECOIN AS THEY HAVE CANCELLED LITECOIN WITHDRAWALS, DO IT WITH ANOTHER ALT SUCH AS DOGE.
Anybody got an address of their location?  I will go there and raise hell.
It makes you wonder what the fuck they are doing with our coins. 
Yes, even that isn't working now.  I have a lot of BTC in there and the only alts with enough volume are trading at 15-30% higher on there than anywhere else, that's a big loss
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Have you tried trading it for an alt and than withdrawing the alt?
I want my damn bitcoins immediately.  Get your asses online and fix your damn website!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: