Pages:
Author

Topic: [Theoretical]The Short-Circuit 51% attack vulnerability in non Sha256 altcoins. - page 3. (Read 4171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Wouldn't it be easier to "make the point" by moding a mining program and raping non-sha altcoins?

Why expend energy in trying to convince others about the theory, instead of actually doing it and showing it? What is the obstacle?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
shhh  Lips sealed r3wt don't let reality get in the way of some good 'innovation' stories  Wink

lol, from where i'm sitting it looks like the innovation stories are just cover up for the Bitcoin Asic flashmining behind the scenes. I could be completely wrong though. There could be some magical code i didn't see that prevents this from happening...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
shhh  Lips sealed r3wt don't let reality get in the way of some good 'innovation' stories  Wink
If i am wrong, please post a reply. this is only theory based upon observation of various source codes and my approximate understanding of the concept of Proof Of Work, and the various implementations available in the altcoin scene.
Pages:
Jump to: