Pages:
Author

Topic: Theories of why BTC is restricted in China and Russia - page 2. (Read 2103 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
because they mined litecoin  Huh
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Well, because Bitcoin is U.S. centric, from the Bitcoin Foundation to Github where the source code is hosted.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Another message from guy who didn't spent some time reading the topic properly. Wink
Activity: 886
Merit: 1013
I thought it's obvious that they're just defending their centralized ponzi currency. Smiley

I wonder when will the house of cards fall.
legendary
This name doesn't matter anyway, because it's just a code name. Real name of common currency is unknown yet...
legendary
A silver altyn, from Peter I times:

I have Googled it a bit. It is derived from the Tatar language. Another stunning example of Muslim appeasement from Putin.
You mean that Peter I was pro-muslim? Seriously, I doubt that. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

I have Googled it a bit. It is derived from the Tatar language. Another stunning example of Muslim appeasement from Putin.
legendary
What sort of a lame name that is? Why can't they keep Ruble as the common currency?
The word "altyn" means "gold". It was the name of some golden and silver coins in Russian Empire.

1 silver altyn was equal to 3/100 of rouble.
legendary
No, Russia, Kazahstan and Belarus return to discussions of creation of common currency, Altyn, by 2025:

What sort of a lame name that is? Why can't they keep Ruble as the common currency? Anyway Kazakhstan is having a population of only 17 million, although growing rapidly due to its Muslim majority. But why give any importance to them?
legendary
No, Russia, Kazahstan and Belarus return to discussions of creation of common currency, Altyn, by 2025:
http://www.aif.ru/money/economy/1147145
Kirgizija, Armenija an Tadzhikistan might join the financial union.
Well... Russia and Belarus already formed a Union State:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State

So, new currency is an obvious step in the development.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
They are planning to oust the USD as the reserve currency - and its replacement they are not planning on being BTC ?

http://www.aif.ru/money/economy/1147145
Kirgizija, Armenija an Tadzhikistan might join the financial union.
legendary
Haha, I see that topic about unexistent restrictions is still alive Cheesy
legendary
Both China and Russia want their currency to replace the US Dollar. So that is why they are making it so hard for people to get into Bitcoin.

In both China and Russia, the trade involving Bitcoin is mostly conducted through the local currency. Such as BTC-CNY and BTC-RUR. So the governments had nothing to worry there.
Activity: 280
Both China and Russia want their currency to replace the US Dollar. So that is why they are making it so hard for people to get into Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Russia - They don't want their population to flee into bitcoin or any other currency for that matter.

China - Because they are waiting for the fall of the dollar. When the dollar starts falling and IF the population can buy into bitcoin they will, and when 5-10% of population have started they are never going to accept it being banned by US government. If China were to buy Bitcoin right now it would probably skyrocket with no end in sight thus forcing the US population to back up the dollar and the current world economical and political systems.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
the simple answer is probably the right one. They want control of their own money.
Activity: 364
Because both countries China and Russia want their currency’s to rule!
Activity: 350
Russia need contrast drugs from China and Afghanistan, and other Money transfer.
In Italy is banned Euro to pay cash, over 1000.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
God is on BITCOIN's side. God Bless Bitcoins!

Sorry, I lost all interest in BTC just now...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
God is on BITCOIN's side. God Bless Bitcoins!

JesusCoin?
Pages:
Jump to: