Pages:
Author

Topic: There are 196 countries in the world, China is one of them - page 2. (Read 935 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
i am really getting tired of seeing all this talk about China and bitcoin. everyone should start talking about the other 195 countries instead of focusing on what people are doing in China when it comes to bitcoin.

Well ask yourself the simple question, why people talk about china in a bitcoin forum? must be because they own the mining game? must be because the are at the top of bitcoin volume?

Like it or not, as long as those are facts, people will talk about china all day. The rest of countries don't have anything to do unless they want to challenge china's monopoly.

no, it is not because of that. they talk about China only becasue they are idiots and they do not have a good memory, at least not a long term memory anyways.

not so long ago US had the majority of hashrate. only one of the many pools, located in US had more than 51% hashrate , nobody said US is controling bitcoin.

We can talk in terms of trading volume instead but we'd still have a big red elephant in the room that everyone wants to ignore.

that may be it but i personally can not believe the massive numbers they report is real.

Can someone from China please chime in, and tell us what the heck is going on over there?

it think it was 8btc.om that had valid news from china.
and this is a regular inspection, nothing out of the ordinary.
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
Can someone from China please chime in, and tell us what the heck is going on over there?
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
China right now has more influence than the other 195 countries combined.
Everyone talks about China because they're the ones that influence it the most, some may say the only ones.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
Imagine that you tell people to not talk about the united states in a forum about oil... it doesn't make sense.

Some countries will always have a bigger role in currencies, this seems to be the case in a currency that is not from any country officially, but monopolies always happen unfortunately.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's very normal people here focus in China as they are the most influent country about Bitcoins, strange would be if people here don't talk about them, neglecting the worrisome situation it can result on medium-long term.

But I agree it's time to make another countries people join Bitcoin instead of only talk about China power. I think wouldn't be nice to have China on top while all another countries are useless on Bitcoin world.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
i am really getting tired of seeing all this talk about China and bitcoin. everyone should start talking about the other 195 countries instead of focusing on what people are doing in China when it comes to bitcoin.

Other 195 countries obviously don't cut it when it comes to Bitcoin

If some other country, say, Zimbabwe (though it still gets mentioned pretty often) grabs as much mining power and trading volume, people will start talking about it (and forget about China). Presently, some official in Chinese government sneezes in Beijing at a coffee break and Bitcoin crashes 100 dollars, someone else there makes a wry face and Bitcoin crashes another 100 dollars. In this way, we are bound to talk about China given its influence and impact on Bitcoin in general and its price in particular
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

We can talk in terms of trading volume instead but we'd still have a big red elephant in the room that everyone wants to ignore.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

Well ask yourself the simple question, why people talk about china in a bitcoin forum? must be because they own the mining game? must be because the are at the top of bitcoin volume?

Like it or not, as long as those are facts, people will talk about china all day. The rest of countries don't have anything to do unless they want to challenge china's monopoly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
Pages:
Jump to: