Pages:
Author

Topic: There are coins with earnings without investing money? - page 3. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
you can't have everything at the same time! you don't want to spend anything, you don't want to mine anything, and you don't want to work. but at the same time you want to earn, you want to mine and you want to protect against 51% attack?!!!

that is not possible.
you have to give something to receive something in return.
for example you have to spend your computing power and mine some coin to contribute to its hashing power and make 51% attacks harder.
or you have to invest your money and buy some altcoin to have a share of it to run a PoS node and earn stakes.

you can run a full node of some coin, like bitcoin full node and contribute to its network and increase the decentralization of it a small amount but you won't be earning anything.

Thanks for the tips!
I see two tasks in front of the network:
1. To complicate the replacement of blocks (mining is used for this).
2. Contain full nodes.

I think that the wrong decision was chosen in Bitcoin, in which only miners receive a reward.

At this moment, I have two full node of Zcach and Monero, which loads all my 4 real cores of processor (i5-4690), uses 8GB memory, SSD- disk and high-speed Internet (~4 MB/sec). Perhaps there are coins, where it is at least somehow rewarded.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Somehow, mining can be determined as an investment in the other word. Your mining rig will be on risk if you are mining whether your rig will be exploded due to overheat.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Can you indicate what are the specs of your computer?
Mining is your only way to earn coins if you don't want to invest.
Money doesn't grow without an investment unless you offer a service.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
you can't have everything at the same time! you don't want to spend anything, you don't want to mine anything, and you don't want to work. but at the same time you want to earn, you want to mine and you want to protect against 51% attack?!!!

that is not possible.
you have to give something to receive something in return.
for example you have to spend your computing power and mine some coin to contribute to its hashing power and make 51% attacks harder.
or you have to invest your money and buy some altcoin to have a share of it to run a PoS node and earn stakes.

you can run a full node of some coin, like bitcoin full node and contribute to its network and increase the decentralization of it a small amount but you won't be earning anything.
I'm pretty sure your example there is exactly what mining is, just with the added functionality of actually "handling" new transactions.

Mining consumes significantly more energy + more wear equipment.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
I'm pretty sure your example there is exactly what mining is, just with the added functionality of actually "handling" new transactions.
I have a computer constantly connected to the network with free electricity. Of course, I could mine, but I have outdated hardware + I don't like the idea of ​​meaningless calculations.

I want, without investing my own funds, to support the ecosystem of any coin and receive currency for it. For example, my computer can contain the entire blockchain, verifying the history and current operations, saving the network from an attack of 51%.

Please, tell me about similar coins.
Pages:
Jump to: