Pages:
Author

Topic: There are many reasons to be an account band and a red trust??? - page 2. (Read 423 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
1. multiple account means if you are use  many account that provide you Are owner of many account, then your all account will be band or red trust

2. cheating with Altcoin means do YOU break rules in bounty and copy others works,  you will be cheater

3. connected accounts means if you use many account and use same wallet address and social media then your all account saw connected.

4.If you are a bounty hunter and report old task, bounty admin saw that he can give you red trust
1. Wrong.
I've been reading around the forum for a while and there are no rules against having multiple accounts, if you've done nothing wrong on either of them

2.I don't know what cheating with altcoin means, but you should respect the rules of individual campaigns, or you could be red tagged. Forum doesn't moderate bounty cheating.

3. You can choose not to connect your alt accounts, if you do not want that information to be public knowledge.
Why would you post your social media on the forum though?

4. I do not quite understand this question.

Here are the rules; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
Look out for rules 18 and 19.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 Roll Eyes i have little knowledge about it.  i know some cause of this problem. such as

1. use multiple account
2. cheating with Altcoin
3. concentrated account
4.reported old task in bounty

i know this kind information. have any others problem???

1. multiple account means if you are use  many account that provide you Are owner of many account, then your all account will be band or red trust

2. cheating with Altcoin means do YOU break rules in bounty and copy others works,  you will be cheater

3. connected accounts means if you use many account and use same wallet address and social media then your all account saw connected.

4.If you are a bounty hunter and report old task, bounty admin saw that he can give you red trust

i Have little knowledge about that. if any others couse please note me 🙏 💯

Pages:
Jump to: