Pages:
Author

Topic: There are many smerit holdings but not readily given. Could we punish them? - page 3. (Read 1069 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
This guys seems like he's really spamming the Meta section and its really annoying. Looks like this guy's account is a farmed account and recently made to intentionally spam Meta section. Because if it is not a farmed account, he will not even attempt to post here in Meta section in the first place containing and titled about information that a Real Newbie will never ask.

It is obviously that he's just making this threads to increase his post count which is a wrong move.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
No, I am a selfish guy. I do not want to give merit to the likes of you. And yes, punish me please. I like it hard.

But you know, if you just posted a useful thread, I would have given you a merit. I mean, there is no point in keeping merit points to yourself as there are many qualified people out there. However, most of people on this forum are shitposters. I hardly can find a really great post. And hey, keep up the good work. I like your thread. Please, punish me.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
This person is a spammer s/he already created a 3 thread in 3 post all in meta section the mastermind could also cooking a masterpiece to sabotage every ounce of kindness this community has avoid at all cost.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
There are higher ranks hold smerits and does not care about givimg merits especially to newbies and jr.member could we punish them so that it will be given? Literally they have high standards in giving merits or else they were just lazy in giving merits. How i wish those smerits if not given im a period of time will be deducted on their merits.

It is possible that the higher ranked people are not encountering sufficient meritable posts. Some of them will have high standards, but that is life. You just have to improve your posting quality to meet those standards.

In any case, Theymos has said that he might consider decaying unused smerit.

There is currently no decay, but if hoarding seems to become a problem, I might add it.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Literally they have high standards in giving merits
Yes, I have high standards for who I give out merit to, and why shouldn't I?  Why should I reward assholes like you who babble and whine, and can't even do so coherently?  And I would hope others do likewise.  That's precisely the reason the merit system exists in the first place.

There's nothing you can do about it except go into an impotent rage-a-thon like this or cry yourself to sleep at night over it.  You decide.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
There are higher ranks hold smerits and does not care about givimg merits especially to newbies and jr.member could we punish them so that it will be given? Literally they have high standards in giving merits or else they were just lazy in giving merits. How i wish those smerits if not given im a period of time will be deducted on their merits.
Pages:
Jump to: