Pages:
Author

Topic: There are some apps that can help you earn Bitcoin. Have you heard about it? - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
One month ago my brother talked to me and advice me that there are some apps to earn bitcoin but they are not totally fast earning. Investing more time effort money then you get not much bitcoin for your hard work and effort. Maybe this is one of them. But I appreciate the effort of developers for doing that games/ apps.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
hard to earn bitcoin right now, you have to invest and buy some mining hardware, not easy, except you understand what should you do.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
As I told on the subject, there are some apps that help us earn Bitcoin such as Experty, its really a good apps. Have you heard about it, bros?

Earning Bitcoins for unskilled manual work has now become unfeasible. Clicking ads, doing surveys, downloading apps, etc etc. don't worth more than few thousand satoshis. More or less, you will be wasting time and when fees has grown dramatically, hardly anything comes in hand of worker. It used to be good source 3-4 years ago when rewards in BTC were high.

It is better to see for some skillful works like developing, freelancing, etc etc and earn good money in Bitcoins rather than making few bucks on Apps or Faucets.

PS: If you talking about Experty ICO, app isn't in operation yet. Is this some kind of promotion?
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
As I told on the subject, there are some apps that help us earn Bitcoin such as Experty, its really a good apps. Have you heard about it, bros?
Well yea, actually i think most of them are called " Faucet's " you can earn some fraction of a Bitcoin but, as of now it's not even really great to earn money with that kind of stuffs there is no such thing as easy money when it comes to that kind of stuffs they are earning more money than you. the most preferred thing to do to earn some good money with Bitcoin is to just check the services section and look for something that can suite your thing.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
There are a lot of them but not all pays the output of one user.
They are just simple games and some are roulette and faucets.
You will need to reach a certain amount before payout which will take you a lot of time before you can reach it.
Better just invest than do that non sense which is mostly the kind of those applications.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-

yes for long long years ago...
but for now, i think that is impossible
Because, price for bitcoin to high for now
i think 0.00000500 for free it's very good
Activity: 3
Yes bros, I have heard about Expecty. Its a really good apps for experter as well as information seekers.  Kiss
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
the only legit way to earn bitcoin is really hard work man, no easy way as tapping on some apps. You can earn by participating Signature and Social Campaigns, Bounties from this forum, you can also sell your service for Bitcoin or trade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
My 12 year old nephew told me that they are clickbaits. For they are a waste of time and effort.
Activity: 80
Pages:
Jump to: