Pages:
Author

Topic: There are traders. Is it better to trade? - page 3. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It all depends how good you are at trading. I'm not sure I understood the initial question but if you are asking where you can convert airdrop/bounty tokens you have earned into ETH, it all depends on which token you have and which exchanges it is listed on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I don‘t like binance for one reason, you can only trade or withdraw round numbers and the exchange keeps the rest as a tip. Therefore I try to avoid it if I have an alternative.
Although Binance's tipping problem is troublesome.
But for now, the volume of trading on other exchanges is small, and that's a big problem. Angry
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Day trading is lucrative if done right. Just like in stocks trading many are gaining good returns in a short period of time in trading. But trading is riskier because it can also bring the trader into an instant lost of money. Trader should be well educated and trained to do this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
There are lots of exchanges and you might get confused on which exchange to choose when it comes to trading, i you are looking for liquidity and safety, I recommend binnance, especially since they have performed during the recent hack attempts.
Activity: 107
Decentralised Wearable Devices
I don‘t like binance for one reason, you can only trade or withdraw round numbers and the exchange keeps the rest as a tip. Therefore I try to avoid it if I have an alternative.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Binance is the largest exchange crypto trading volume.
Bittrex is also good, because there is already FIAT for trading.
So you must have a Binance and Bittrex account.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Hello! Which exchange is best to trade. Well, or at least to merge their honestly earned tokens. Do you have your own tor exchanges on commissions and reliability on the basis of personal experience?

Binance is perfect way of going around the exchanges. I mean the crypto currency listing on the Binance is hugely appreciated by many peoples and thus they keep investing money into it when they get listed. It is observed that whenever the coin get listed over this exchanger then the price for that coin naturally stats rising as more and more exposure is given to it. Apart from this Binance offers us features like affiliate commission, 50% off on the transaction if we use BNB tokens etc. Thus shooting lots of benefits towards us and giving us the charm of real traders.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hello! Which exchange is best to trade. Well, or at least to merge their honestly earned tokens. Do you have your own tor exchanges on commissions and reliability on the basis of personal experience?
I only trade on the major exchange site and why? There are some advantages from there,
First it was providing an easiest way to liquidity your amount. you don't need to spend a lot of time to liquidate your amount
second it has created its token and you can get 50 discount for your every transaction if you are using it to pay the fees
third due to the a lot of demand the support is very responsive.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
There are many good trading platforms, such as OKCoin.cn, CEX, BIBOX, Bithumb, Huobi, Bitfinex, Poloniex, these trading platforms are good, my transactions are completed in Huobi! Feeling service is not bad!

I don't like Poloniex because there are lots of negative reviews about it lately. I preferred Bittrex for better security and Binance for a user friendly interface. I use etherdelta for mosf of my ERC2o based tokens. Just a reminder, always activate 2FA on all your trading platforms for tighter security.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
There are many good trading platforms, such as OKCoin.cn, CEX, BIBOX, Bithumb, Huobi, Bitfinex, Poloniex, these trading platforms are good, my transactions are completed in Huobi! Feeling service is not bad!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: