Pages:
Author

Topic: There is a man who has declared war against the Los Angeles Police Department... - page 2. (Read 11709 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
It is really fucked up he would shoot the daughter of his appointed attorney.  No matter how stupid or corrupt the LAPD is, this guy is killing people because they would not let him join their club.
That's what I'm thinking. If a crazy person kills Hitler, it does not make him sane. This is a disturbed and dangerous guy. His "war" on the LAPD are the rantings of a delusional mind. He's not Batman, he's not your hero. If you got in his way, he would put you in a grave.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It is really fucked up he would shoot the daughter of his appointed attorney.  No matter how stupid or corrupt the LAPD is, this guy is killing people because they would not let him join their club.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I was actually wondering about this with a friend; would they send a drone for this guy?  I want him to go on for as long as possible, but at the same time, if someone on US soil gets blown away by one of those things, it's pretty much every man for himself.  If the drones weren't big before, they would be at that point.
Activity: 391
Merit: 333
Found a copy of the original. Comparing it to the one on LA Times with gun control and Bill Cosby bits, I really think it's the one he actually wrote. The one with all of the other bits seems like a joke someone added, to me.

Here's the PDF: http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/police.pdf

I read through it all. It makes a lot of sense. Not saying he's justified, but his actions make sense for where he is. I hope the LAPD confesses the truth that he talks about.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I condemn his tactics, but he has been very effective at exposing the LAPD's corruption and incompetence. He's better than the average madman at least.

Where are all the 2nd Amendment hating, anti-RKBA people who usually say crap like "But But But what can ONE MAN do against the police and army?"

Sniveling under a rock would be my guess.   Cheesy
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
I condemn his tactics, but he has been very effective at exposing the LAPD's corruption and incompetence. He's better than the average madman at least.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
As far as I'm concerned, it's a very convenient setup for:
http://gizmodo.com/5983175/report-ex+cop-christopher-dorner-is-now-a-target-for-drones
While killing the families is just mean, and the whole venture is useless anyway, I can't say I'll mourn the loss of a few pigs  Tongue.
legendary
Looks like the unconnected random mishaps involving firearms are going to continue as scheduled until everyone's on their knees begging for the gov to confiscate every weapon in the country.

Feh.  They have drones and tanks.  We have guns and memes.  Game on, piglets!

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Can't say I saw this one coming, but, considering the LAPD's shenanigans are almost common knowledge (I knew about it being a Texas resident my entire life), it's amazing something like this was off-put till now.

Though I must admit, it's extremely fishy.  With all the school shootings in just the first month and a half of this year, and then this.  Looks like the unconnected random mishaps involving firearms are going to continue as scheduled until everyone's on their knees begging for the gov to confiscate every weapon in the country.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Definitely one of the more interesting stories I've come across. Is this -the- Operation Last Resort?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 899
Merit: 1002
Im using a shitty cell so will dig around when I get back from wandering the streets looking for cheap and suspicious noodle houses for lunch.

Cnn has the orig up somewhere m pretty sure. If there's nothing about actors, praising democratic politicians, the walking dead or gun control its the real one. Its also full of military jargon and clearly he's using psyops he learned in the military to evade capture. He left his ID by the airport, he tried to steal a boat and claimed he was going to mexico, he left his truck near the mountains burned so they would find it then another one parked outside a cop station miles away... wild goose chase in all directions.
Activity: 868
If you were planning to send this guy a birthday card, you better do it now. This guy will be dead soon. He knows what he's doing and is not going to give up.
To bad no one in California has the right to defend themselves against a nut like him. In Cali. you must rely on the police for protection. Roll Eyes
The most hilarious thing is that he's arguing for stricter gun control at the same time he's railing about how corrupt the LAPD is. He may be a crazy murderous sonofabitch, but the LAPD is making themselves look just as bad by declaring war on pickup trucks. No one to root for here.

No the original madman manifesto made no mention of gun control, bill cosby or lamenting missing 'shark week' on TV. Somebody added some bullshit and then put it up on pastebin claiming its the 'uncensored version' and of course all retard media ran with it.
Do you have a source for the original? I completely believe you, just curious to see what WAS in it.
Edit: http://venice311.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/redactedmanifesto-v311.jpg
Activity: 899
If you were planning to send this guy a birthday card, you better do it now. This guy will be dead soon. He knows what he's doing and is not going to give up.
To bad no one in California has the right to defend themselves against a nut like him. In Cali. you must rely on the police for protection. Roll Eyes
The most hilarious thing is that he's arguing for stricter gun control at the same time he's railing about how corrupt the LAPD is. He may be a crazy murderous sonofabitch, but the LAPD is making themselves look just as bad by declaring war on pickup trucks. No one to root for here.

No the original madman manifesto made no mention of gun control, bill cosby or lamenting missing 'shark week' on TV. Somebody added some bullshit and then put it up on pastebin claiming its the 'uncensored version' and of course all retard media ran with it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
If all you care about is "going home at the end of the day" don't become a cop.  Find a different job more suitable for giant quivering pussies.

This, this, this!
legendary
First, LAPD called the lone(?) vigilante a "coward" for not allowing targeted officers the opportunity to call for backup (IE unlimited overwhelming force).

Now, LAPD is panicking and attacking anything that moves.   Cheesy

I think we can all see who the real cowards are.

If all you care about is "going home at the end of the day" don't become a cop.  Find a different job more suitable for giant quivering pussies.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
They shot up ANOTHER truck with no connection to this guy...more "tragic mistaken identity":

Dorner doesn't even have to do anything to accomplish his goal. The police will destroy themselves all on their own.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
They shot up ANOTHER truck with no connection to this guy...more "tragic mistaken identity":

Pages:
Jump to: