Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no freedom of speech in China. This political means is devastating.中国没有 - page 2. (Read 238 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
Your situation seems Orwellian to me. The surveillance system and the control over the people's mind seem to be all the Chinese government is seeking.
Nevertheless, it is happening -somehow- worldwide. In Europe the people are so distracted they don't even care anymore about the control the governments have over them. They just don't care, for they think there is only one reality, the "European" one, and they don't even realize on how much sorrow the European way of life is based on.
In Latin America, for instance, Mexico, somehow people are too scared to open their mouths, so they just try to preserve themselves by being quiet and by trying to don't express an opinion. They just live under a false image of a democracy, in which they wait for years with the hope of a new election that will stop all the violence we are suffering.
In the US the people greet the soldiers and they said to them "Thanks for your service", as if going worldwide to kill people is something to be proud of.

Everywhere, man, everywhere there are implement systems which the goal of lead the thought of the people into something desired.

Of course the Chinese situation is dramatic, as you have well described. I hope more and more people wake up and can see what's going on, but, as you said, they seem to be worried about anything but for what matters.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
In China's Internet, we can only see filtered domestic websites.
 Foreign social media are all not allowed to see.
 A few years ago practicing github actually can NOT  look! Even bitcointalk is not allowed to see NOW.
I am an adult. I have my own thinking.
 I understand that the Communist Party of China(CCP) is terrible and devastating to do so.
all my chinese friends, everyone is concerned about TV shows, movies, variety shows, playing electronic games, there are many people concerned about entertainment stars.
 It's not wrong to do this, but All of us are only concerned about these things. It is terrible!

Almost all people think that the CCP   is    China.
 really terrible. All Chinese people think that their Country is  CCP.

The CCP will not allow you to say anything. You will obediently obey and obey his instructions, or your life will be terrible rewritten.

I don’t know whether there is freedom of speech here, but I’d like to have a place where I can describe what I want to say, not just face to face with my friends to talking about CCP‘s terrible rules .

in the west, they censor, shadow ban, remove ads revenues, discredit you etc.

in the west they protect pedophiles and rapists and elect them as president.

in the west they replace the population with foreigners...

I hope you will one day understand that those measures are necessary to deflect all the deviants and nefarious attacks that the state departement, cia and others western rape agencies would unleash against china.

you do understand that they trade virgin girls profiles in the west? and use targeted ads coupled with medical data to get fuck?

one day you will understand, specially when you will see your loved ones go to the market, and will know that all his done to protect them...

when you wear a sword and a shield you can't brush at the same time Smiley.

edit: serf were always allowed to speak in the plantations... free speech doesn't free when everything can be taken from you at the whime of corrupt rapists officials Smiley, in the west they use free speech to find those who oppose them.
Activity: 12
Merit: 9
Pages:
Jump to: