Pages:
Author

Topic: there is no screen to be attached matching miner - page 2. (Read 3062 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
My client encountered a similar error message with SMOS + MSI 170A Gaming 5M Mobo + 8x570 right after clearing CMOS.  It could be related to your BIOS settings.

I had him set his BIOS to the following configuration, and it solved it for him.

Advanced Mode (F7) -> Settings -> Advanced Settings -> PCI-E Subsystem Settings -> set 4G DECODE to ENABLE.
set PEG1 to "GEN 2"
set PEG2 to "GEN 2"
set PCI Latency to "96 Cycles"

Regards,
Patrick T
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This error simply pops up because the miner console might be attached to remote screening or SSH. An example of nvOC setting for this:

If it's local, mining process will show on the screen itself but if its remote, the screen will display, "There is no screen to be attached matching miner" and you'll have to SSH to IP of this rig to see the mining process.
Find this option and change it to LOCAL. Done!

BTW, if you're running a Nvidia rig, why not give nvOC a try. It's really good.

This is right..

Also NV or AMD doesn't matter, pretty much any OS works well with both now(except Windows). Personally I just switched all my rigs from nvOC & PiMP to SimpleMining.net Smiley It's super easy to setup & just works very well all the time.
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
This error simply pops up because the miner console might be attached to remote screening or SSH. An example of nvOC setting for this:

If it's local, mining process will show on the screen itself but if its remote, the screen will display, "There is no screen to be attached matching miner" and you'll have to SSH to IP of this rig to see the mining process.
Find this option and change it to LOCAL. Done!

BTW, if you're running a Nvidia rig, why not give nvOC a try. It's really good.
Activity: 18
I am running an nvidia rig on h110 pro btc+ and SMOS and I am getting this same message, it displays it 1000 times before it finally boots. Making my restarts take 30+ minutes but I can't figure out how to bypass it, it just keeps printing it to console over and over... very annoying. And I have a screen attached Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
why OS and miner are you using?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have had a few issues since I've installed the H110 Pro BTC+ board but haven't seen that one, can you give more background like which OS, miner, etc?
Activity: 6
I have an ASRock H110 motherboard with MSI RX 550.
I am getting the error message "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" repeatedly printed on the screen.

Any help would be great.
Pages:
Jump to: