Pages:
Author

Topic: There should be a symbol for coampanies really adopting bitcoin (no bitpay) - page 2. (Read 1602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Hi,

everyday we hear of new companies adopting bitcoin.

But in my opinion they are not really adopting bitcoin but accepting payment through bitcoin which inmediately is exchanged into fiat money.

There should be a symbol for real adopters of bitcoin to show so we know they are not using bitpay (or similar) and are keeping the bitcoins and making business with them.

What I mean is that bitcoin should really be adopted and not pretend they are adopting it when it is not really the case.

What do you think?
Looks like we're on the same page. I also agree we need companies that take Bitcoin without a payment processor.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi,

everyday we hear of new companies adopting bitcoin.

But in my opinion they are not really adopting bitcoin but accepting payment through bitcoin which inmediately is exchanged into fiat money.

There should be a symbol for real adopters of bitcoin to show so we know they are not using bitpay (or similar) and are keeping the bitcoins and making business with them.

What I mean is that bitcoin should really be adopted and not pretend they are adopting it when it is not really the case.

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: