Pages:
Author

Topic: there's only 4 months left to mine ETH / imagine 4 months left to mine BTC 2140? - page 2. (Read 162 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
The EIP1559 upgrade in July will turn ETH into a deflationary asset while bitcoin will continue to become inflationary.

So after July there will be no more ETH mining, which would be the equivalent of the last 4 months left to mine bitcoin in roughly the year 2140.

Is this correct and what effects do you guys think this will have on ETH price and the entire crypto ecosystem?
I think that ethereum will definitely grow in price after July, because now the price of this coin is being held back due to the high price of gas. Usually the price of ethereum was about a tenth of the price of bitcoin, and in this case, its price should be more than five thousand dollars. The ratio is now about the same in terms of capitalization.
However, I think that a good price growth for ethereum will be in the fall. Therefore, this coin needs to be kept, it has a lot still ahead.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
The EIP1559 upgrade in July will turn ETH into a deflationary asset while bitcoin will continue to become inflationary.

So after July there will be no more ETH mining, which would be the equivalent of the last 4 months left to mine bitcoin in roughly the year 2140.

Is this correct and what effects do you guys think this will have on ETH price and the entire crypto ecosystem?
Pages:
Jump to: