Pages:
Author

Topic: These are the Top Coins for 2018/2019 - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 09:06:35 PM
I like some of these coins more than others on your list. Here is one of my hidden gems for 18/19, check it out  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 24, 2018, 06:26:19 PM
But I see this list missing ETH. In my opinion, ETH is still the leading currency of the Crypto market in the near future. If your list lacks them it's a regret later. I still believe and hold them now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 24, 2018, 06:23:50 PM
In no particular order:

NEO
Litecoin
Iota
Tron
OmiseGO
Modum
Cardano
Substratum
AirSwap
UnikoinGold
Loopring
BitShares
Electroneum
MY fevorite top coins are the 2018/2019

BTC
ETH
NEO
NEM
WAVES
RIPPLE
DASH
IOTA
MONERO
LITECOIN
BITCOINCASH

I hope a lot of these coins it's will be going to the moon
This is a very realistic forecast. I agree with your list and I also think that such a list of TOP coins will soon be
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 24, 2018, 05:51:53 PM
Care to elaborate on each? Why do you believe they are the top coins?  Undecided
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 24, 2018, 05:49:14 PM
In no particular order:

NEO
Litecoin
Iota
Tron
OmiseGO
Modum
Cardano
Substratum
AirSwap
UnikoinGold
Loopring
BitShares
Electroneum

Your message is a bit pointless because you just wrote TOP coins but you didnt explain any reason why they are going to peak. I am sure you have some solid proofs but nNobody can understand anything from this list.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
April 24, 2018, 05:28:10 PM
NEO!!! no doubt! with the NEP5 and its wallet technology
we are just waiting forthe right time and this will rise.
but now lets forget the price in the market.
the technology and capability will tell what really NEO can!
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 05:27:47 PM
Since in this market there are several types of currencies, and more and more new versions of them appear, their quotations and market influences are also differentiated.
Here are some of my favorites:
Ethereum
BitCoin Cash
IOTA
Ripple
Dash
Litecoin
BitCoin Gold
Ethereum Classic
Neo
But never invest without first doing a thorough study of each currency, be cautious and know the possible risks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 05:26:48 PM
ICONOMI is a kind of exchange that allows you to invest in various digital assets and their combinations (Digital Asset Funds DDA) with their own token of the same name.

Built on a detachment ICONOMI provides a large selection of unique tools that will suit both professionals and beginners. In addition, the founders of ICONOMI assure that the management of assets is in full compliance with the legislation of the European Union.

PERSPECTIVES OF ICONOMI
On the ICONOMI platform, more and more funds are being created, which make the investment process much more accessible and transparent. A stable influx of investment gives us reason to assume that the price of tokens will grow in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
April 24, 2018, 04:28:40 PM
Still have to say that this years main coins (the ones that will go up the most) will be new, unknown and right now with a low marketcap Smiley

I'm sure a lot of well known coins will also get some healthy growth, but compared with some other top 101-300 their growth will be nothing Wink
Activity: 116
April 24, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
In no particular order:

NEO
Litecoin
Iota
Tron
OmiseGO
Modum
Cardano
Substratum
AirSwap
UnikoinGold
Loopring
BitShares
Electroneum
MY fevorite top coins are the 2018/2019

BTC
ETH
NEO
NEM
WAVES
RIPPLE
DASH
IOTA
MONERO
LITECOIN
BITCOINCASH

I hope a lot of these coins it's will be going to the moon
Activity: 25
April 24, 2018, 03:53:02 PM
Please read the forum rules before creating/posting new threads. You shouldn't post such useless stuff.
Go here please to be familiar with basic rules and regulations, learn how community works https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657

Please do tell me which rule in particular I am in violation of on this otherwise scholarly forum?
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 03:49:48 PM
Please read the forum rules before creating/posting new threads. You shouldn't post such useless stuff.
Go here please to be familiar with basic rules and regulations, learn how community works https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
Activity: 25
April 24, 2018, 03:46:04 PM
In no particular order:

NEO
Litecoin
Iota
Tron
OmiseGO
Modum
Cardano
Substratum