Pages:
Author

Topic: They absolutely want to see Europe and Russia separated - page 2. (Read 1166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
as part of the same aryan race we should be on the same side and this is why the world needs a trump presidency, he states the obvious that the west and russia have the same interests and should work together, no wonder the (((enemy))) is desperate to stop him at all costs
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Their is actually no difference between european and russian people. Its the same bloodline

And Europeans - Russians - Chineses live on the same train line... Maglev - air void... It will always be faster than ships... And could even be faster than planes... Connected to Africa, the Middle East and India...

The mainland continental trade plateform. What are the Americas? A few island in the middle of the ocean whose people decided to destroy worldwide food supply for a quick bucks in the hope of controlling worldwide population through food.

In my book it means war. They are "salting" the fields... Only they use a marginal covert tactics with the naive collaboration of corrupt local farmers.

The strategy of America is to divide as much as possible the mainland by creating as many conflicts as possible...

Mainlanders could be smarter, look for peace, love, stability, harmony and sustainability... And select the few us based corporations allowed to inverse. The rest... Chap11.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Who are they?
We always see and hear about them but never actually get to know them. Cheesy

GO TRUMP. Cheesy or Bust.

The earth plates will separate them eventually no need to waste your time guys(I'm talking to them).
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
Their is actually no difference between european and russian people. Its the same bloodline
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Let's put aside Putin and his crew (Middle east meddling, Ukraine, Internet-server-free speech freedom). This is only temporary. On a deeper level I am sure there are a lot of folks who don't want to see Christianity reunited or at least have Christians relationships. Take a Spanish grand mother and a Russian one, taint their hair red and watch them with their grand kids without the audio... You will not be able to tell who is what.
Pages:
Jump to: