Pages:
Author

Topic: They are Banning crypto every where - now facebook - page 3. (Read 449 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Can't say I blame then really. The vast majority are loathsome scams with no redeeming value whatsoever.

I presume they'll vet and readmit the legit advertisers but then again if you are legit you probably have a much, much lower need to advertise.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. I think we are at the fight phase.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
2D animator
 Facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services “that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive practices,” Facebook Product Management Director Rob Leathern wrote in a blog post today.

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, and initial coin offerings have all hit the mainstream, which has promptly resulted in a number of scams. While Facebook says it wants people “to continue to discover and learn” about those products and services, “there are many companies who are advertising binary options, ICOs and cryptocurrencies that are not currently operating in good faith,” Leathern wrote.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/30/facebook-is-banning-cryptocurrency-and-ico-ads/
Pages:
Jump to: