Pages:
Author

Topic: They have stolen bitcoins from my official Bitcoin wallet - page 4. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Did you download the core version from the official website? That would be the single most important thing to do to prevent this kind of theft.

You could also run some other anti virus to be absolutely sure. I don't think windows 10 is the problem here, else a lot more people would have been having problems with this and microsoft would be biting some serious dust right now.
Yes, I've downloaded it from the official website.
The have stolen the bitcoins from my other wallet located at other desktop with other password too Sad

How I can insert the picture here?

Did you use any of the password in any other places? E.g. Bitcointalk, Gmail?

I've never written my passwords
From 2nd wallet:
http://i65.tinypic.com/ddsw0.jpg
2 transactions
the 1st one has no address
Activity: 3
I was considering to invest in Bitcoins but seems like it is not secure.
Is there any method to protect bitcoins from a robber.
31 Bitcoins ($ 12,090.07) What a huge amount of loss to Edward.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
Did you download the core version from the official website? That would be the single most important thing to do to prevent this kind of theft.

You could also run some other anti virus to be absolutely sure. I don't think windows 10 is the problem here, else a lot more people would have been having problems with this and microsoft would be biting some serious dust right now.
The have stolen the bitcoins from my other wallet located at other desktop with other password too Sad

Did you use any of the password in any other places? E.g. Bitcointalk, Gmail?

You can insert a picture by going to imgur.com, upload and post the link to the image here. Newbies cannot directly post pictures.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
There is no official Bitcoin wallet, the reference client is Bitcoin Core if that is what you meant.

The coins were sent away in an hour after the payment was first received. You did not have any Bitcoins when you typed the password 6 months ago and hence it would be possible that a script was designed to transfer your coins away once a payment was detected. It could also have been compromised when your wallet was first installed. It looks like the address sent to was a mixer and hence it wouldn't be possible to tell who stole it. Antiviruses aren't 100% accurate and it is possible for them to miss kinds of virus infections.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
official wallet?
After seeing his russian thread(translated) I believe he is talking about blockchain.info ,and that OP is heckin not the official wallet.
Well the discussion on the russian thread was pretty much about blockchain.info.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
official wallet?
They have stolen bitcoins from my official Bitcoin wallet.
Wallet had the password (about 30 characters)
Last time I've entered the password at least 6 months ago.
I installed Windows 10 in October.
Kaspersky Internet Security says no viruses.
https://blockchain.info/address/15ESHhWuNfqMEQPXWexGb9kK1J53brWksL
What do you think thinks about this? The system is so full of holes?

(Russian version is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1072-1278586  )
Pages:
Jump to: