Pages:
Author

Topic: @theymos, can you drop some stats when you have time? - page 2. (Read 815 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
The report badges was a really good prank you pulled at the right time Wink we hope to see that it wasn't a prank but.. I know it takes time Wink

Lost in vain :-P
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Following this thread you can see people wondering how the situation with the spam reporting is going.
You haven't post any stats for more than a year now and it will be cool for many to see how is the "competition".
We already put the stick in the wheel of the spammers, and it was good, now we deserve some overview of what we did, right?
The report badges was a really good prank you pulled at the right time Wink we hope to see that it wasn't a prank but.. I know it takes time Wink

Let it be anonymous, just give us the numbers of those between 1 and 300 reports, those with reports from 300 to 1000, from 1000 to 2000, 2k to 3k, 3k to 5k and above 5k, or something like this.

P.S. Still on vacation so i'm taking a beer for all of you out there working and reporting Wink

Pages:
Jump to: