Pages:
Author

Topic: @theymos, many community suggestions but silence from your side.[Answerd] - page 2. (Read 492 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Dear theymos,

I know you have said/written a few times before that you like to troll/surprise the people but we are coming to a serious point now so we are hoping for some reaction from your side.

I'm fairly new members, since November 2017, and probably I'm not the one who has to request this from you, but as there is no one else til now /as far as I know/ I'm taking this chance. I hope that I have proven myself till now that I care about the forum, and my actions here are driven only by the community will for improvement.

A part (big one) of the respected members of the forum have been suggesting many improvements for the last couple of months, with almost no reaction/comments from your side.

Lately, one of the Global moderators put a lot of effort to collect all the worthy suggestions from the past in one place with the hope that this will caught your attention, but again, you still remain in silence.

Straight to the point. Please spare some time for us and give us some feedback/information on the suggestions and tell us what is your vision / I know that you won't share your plans/ for the forum in the near future. What about the new software, shall I live long enough to see it?

I think all those people dedicating their time to make this place better, and disappointed by the total abuse of the forum in many ways, and no reaction at all, they deserve at least some answers. Otherwise we may loose them and they are great asset to the whole crypto world.

As I said I was inspired by the crowd to make this request.
With all my respect, I'm (we're) hoping to hear from you soon.

My request was answered here:
~
Pages:
Jump to: