Pages:
Author

Topic: theymos! sMerit please!! - page 2. (Read 1641 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 13, 2019, 11:30:24 AM
Royse bhai is very much active in sending merit to quality post, I think he will be a great edition to the merit sources. I have my full support for you my brother. You will be implemented once theymos notice your application.
Don't have merit, shared 1 only  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 30, 2019, 11:32:56 AM
I also support this application for merit source.
I think it's never too much to accept new users as merit source if they made a good contribution to the forum and if they are well respected members in the community.
Royse777, you are great member in this forum and I wish you luck!
I also had to wait some time to become merit source so don't be discouraged and lose hope Smiley
Thank you for suggesting my post for merits but this is not the reason for my post here, I really respect you a lot Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
August 30, 2019, 10:20:01 AM
I strongly believe that Royse has a good standard of sending smerits. He uses all of his smerits properly on good quality post. It will be great to get Royse as another merit source because he is very much active in some of boards.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 30, 2019, 09:16:39 AM
bump @theymos

Current status: 0 sMerits.
Feel free to check the change log post besides the original topic. A lot of sMerits already were sent which I earned from last few days.

Here: Change log and awaiting to be added in the OP

Cheers,
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
August 28, 2019, 12:55:33 PM
Okay, I see my cricketing community buddies (we are not many there: JSRAW, Haunebu, erikalui, UmerIdrees, Vishnu.Reang, Pffrt, Little Mouse, Indymoney, Raja_MBZ and few others) and I gotta say that I am so much blessed having you guys around. The kind words made my day. Thank you all. Yes, I was hesitating to talk about it there and wanted the things to happen normally without any extra exposure :-) Again thank you for the blessing.

@mindrust, yeah old days, we all learn as we go :-)
@philipma1957, I gave my best bud. Thank you.
@CryptopreneurBrainboss, your wise observations were noted bud and thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it very much.

I also support that you become a merit source but it seems there is no progress on this. There has been no response on whether your application for a merit source has been selected or not ?   Sad
Also that our cricketing community is the best one.  Smiley
legendary
August 26, 2019, 01:32:00 PM
Okay, I see my cricketing community buddies (we are not many there: JSRAW, Haunebu, erikalui, UmerIdrees, Vishnu.Reang, Pffrt, Little Mouse, Indymoney, Raja_MBZ and few others) and I gotta say that I am so much blessed having you guys around. The kind words made my day. Thank you all. Yes, I was hesitating to talk about it there and wanted the things to happen normally without any extra exposure :-) Again thank you for the blessing.

@mindrust, yeah old days, we all learn as we go :-)
@philipma1957, I gave my best bud. Thank you.
@CryptopreneurBrainboss, your wise observations were noted bud and thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it very much.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 26, 2019, 12:14:41 PM
Royse is one of the most helpful users I have ever come across on this forum. I always found him unbiased and cool. His contributions are much appreciated, especially in the gambling section. I am not sure about the requirements for becoming a merit source, but I should say that whatever the requirements be, it will be very difficult to find someone more deserving than Royse.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
August 26, 2019, 09:31:40 AM
Thanks JSRAW for linking this post. Always will support Royse777 as he has been very helpful for the community with merits and with his knowledge. Also, he is very active in the gambling section and has made his threads spam free by moderating them.

Hope Theymos considers your application. Good luck Smiley

Royse777 is a great person and is very helpful to the community. I will also recommend him to become the merit source.  Although i am not sure what is the procedure for becoming a merit source but my best wishes are with Royse.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
August 26, 2019, 09:24:10 AM
Thanks JSRAW for linking this post. Always will support Royse777 as he has been very helpful for the community with merits and with his knowledge. Also, he is very active in the gambling section and has made his threads spam free by moderating them.

Hope Theymos considers your application. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 26, 2019, 08:59:46 AM
I have known Royse for quite sometime now through the Cricket fraternity here in Bitcointalk and he is a positive guy in my opinion who deserves the merit source tag.

Reasons:

- Positive mindset(Almost always)
- Organizes sports betting tournaments(Using his own money) regularly
- Has a lot of knowledge related to sports(Especially Cricket)
- Helped several quality posters rank up(Ex: JSRAW etc)

These are just a couple of reasons of the top of my head. All the best Royse!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
August 26, 2019, 07:20:51 AM
Finally your application!! I have been saying this for ages that you should apply for merit source, Better late than never. Grin

I remember you helped at least 3 users to rank up in Gambling discussion( including me in Cricket discussion). And I have a feeling that you are hesitant to advertise your MS's application in Cricket community so will take the liberty to spread the word there. I am sure some regular going to stop by to support you despite not many visit or post in Meta Section often.

Cheers Brother
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
August 25, 2019, 04:03:21 PM
Just an advice buddy, timing is everything in getting accepted as a merit source. With numerous qualified application this days, you just have to know when to bump your thread hopefully at the right time to get theymos attention. The fact some application are taking months/years without getting accepted doesn't mean they're not qualified but bad timing is actually the cause.

During my time of application their was numerous qualified applicants but I took advantage of @Vod drama to bump my thread at the right time and got accepted with 7 others weeks after application. All I'm saying, if you don't get choosen right away don't get discourage you're a quality net positive user of the forum and deserve to be a source. Wish you the best of luck. I support your application, I'm also lacking smerits lately too while they're numerous merit worthy posts all around us.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
August 25, 2019, 02:36:14 PM
Guys,
Thanks for all the supports and love I am receiving from the community. Whatever merit I received, I have already spent the corresponding sMerits and I have updated OP now with new posts, since some original ones are outdated now. It's a continuous process and I am updating very often (several times. even in an hour). Whenever I am receiving any merit I am sending out sMeirts to the posts and updating the list in the OP. The change log is here.

I see some of the users are receiving merits from the list which I appreciate a lot. Feel free to send your merits directly to new ones if you want to.

Cheers

Here are six points spend them well.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 25, 2019, 12:51:19 PM
Ack.

This guy is the only one who got 50 merits from me in 1 swoop. (Source) Helped me and saved me from trouble big time. Turned out it wasn't really a big problem later but I didn't know that at that time.
legendary
August 25, 2019, 09:18:01 AM
Guys,
Thanks for all the supports and love I am receiving from the community. Whatever merit I received, I have already spent the corresponding sMerits and I have updated OP now with new posts, since some original ones are outdated now. It's a continuous process and I am updating very often (several times. even in an hour). Whenever I am receiving any merit I am sending out sMeirts to the posts and updating the list in the OP. The change log is here.

I see some of the users are receiving merits from the list which I appreciate a lot. Feel free to send your merits directly to new ones if you want to.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
August 24, 2019, 02:30:29 PM
You've got my endorsement to carry on the "ranking up" job, and it's one thing that keeps the community growing and lively for good users and posters. I believe theymos would act on this request, it's been long anyone showed interest in taking up the honorable "job".

I've seen a couple of users ranking up in the past months,(i stand to be corrected) and in my opinion the quality of posts on the forum has actually increased, that's why there are more users ranking up and more merits being distributed/in circulation.
The more merit sources we have, the less bad posters have any reason to complain about their incapability to earn merits to rank themselves up; so goodluck on your application.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
August 24, 2019, 01:24:47 PM
I am little bit confused about current smerit distribution for merit sources. I am not receiving my smerit at once. Some time 5 sometime 14 and so on.
You source sMerit replenishes exactly 30 days after you spend it.

So 30 days ago was July 25th. You didn't send any merit, so you will not get any replenished today. On July 26th you sent 3 merit, so you could potentially get 3 sMerits replenished tomorrow, but it would depend on whether those 3 that you sent on July 26th were from your source sMerits or your personal sMerits. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell other than waiting to see how many you get tomorrow.

I could also really use an increase in sMerit allocation. I am regularly having to skip over good posts which are deserving of merit because I'm either out or down to my last 2 or 3, and I always like to keep a couple in the bag to rank up a good newbie.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
August 24, 2019, 01:09:45 PM
Supporting your merit source application. I think admin should add few more merit sources since airdrop merit decaying day by day. It was almost eight months when my merit source application was pending. So I should wait with patience and hope eventually you will be a merit source.

I am little bit confused about current smerit distribution for merit sources. I am not receiving my smerit at once. Some time 5 sometime 14 and so on. But yes, seems monthly receiving total 50 smerit as a merit sources. But I am not aware about current algorithms if there is any, or it is just happening with me only. That's the reason I am out of smerit now, don't know when I will receive once again.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
August 24, 2019, 11:04:26 AM
When was the last time Theymos tapped any new sources?  I recall last September as when he last made a bunch of new ones, myself included, and some of those hadn't even applied.
In May this year, when Vod removed as a merit source, 9 new merit sources added, that made total merit sources is 131
If I remember correctly, there were 123 Merit sources yesterday. One dropped out:
Theymos has responded to my request to be removed as a merit source.  No more working for free.  Smiley

I think theymos took the opportunity to process new Merit source applications, there are now 130 merit sources with a total merit generation of up to 20605 sMerit per 30 days.
One of them is Coolcryptovator.
There are 131 merit sources with a total merit generation of up to 21045 sMerit per 30 days
Around 400 more merits per 30 days for 8 new merit sources, so each new source likely have 50 merits per 30 days.
Previous stats before that wave of new merit sources in May
There are 123 merit sources with a total merit generation of up to 20735 sMerit per 30 days
legendary
August 24, 2019, 10:18:16 AM
I find it very amusing that a post I made less than 2-minutes before your merit-source application made it into your submission within 10-minutes Tongue Good luck with your application.
It was in fact immediately spotted after I made the topic. I have notification active for B&H section. It took me a minute or half to read the topic and decided it worth adding. So I replaced it with an old one. Updates will have logs in my 2nd post, just underneath the OP.

And thanks for the endorsement.

Cheers bud.

When was the last time Theymos tapped any new sources?
I have not much idea since I am not too regular in the Meta section but I assume it was long ago he approved few applications.

I definitely support your application
Thanks for your support and the merit you sent. I immediately used the 2 sMerits LOL
Pages:
Jump to: