Pages:
Author

Topic: theymos, somebody embedded a sig ... UPDATE !!! - page 3. (Read 2657 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Most likely someone has found your password. Change it NOW! You may also have to log out and log back in after changing the PW to ensure the hacker isn't still logged in.

If they got my password, then there's more serious problems because the one I used for this account is an uber good one - many characters with symbols et al. No way they could've hacked it.

An admin needs to review my recent IP history et al. to see where the attack came from.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Most likely someone has found your password.

Change it NOW!

You may also have to log out and log back in after changing the PW to ensure the hacker isn't still logged in.

Did you change your password after the DB hack in 2015?

Change your password FAST as security measure, you don't want someone getting scammed!
vip
Update. I just got this PM which I have no idea what it's about. I just replied to messe to let him know it's not me. I don't even have a Steam account.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I really wanted $200 but I can accept $180... especially if you are looking to buy more skins in the future.

Here is my address: 1FYaaNZdrEoQ17Rzg9mqjRVNWjHZVr3aaR

Please send me your Steam info so I can send the Trade Request.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

I'm sorry mate, I only got $155 right now.
I guess it won't do?

If you're okay with that, i'll send the btc right away.
vip
Here is the sig ...

BITMIXER.IO  High Volume Bitcoin MIXER  

I didn't embed it. So it's either a glitch or somebody has/had control of my account.

Please look into this to see if there's an nefarious actor afoot. He'll be easy to spot because he'll be acting nefariously.  Roll Eyes

Bruno
Pages:
Jump to: