Pages:
Author

Topic: THEYMOS - we want open debate on how YOU are on the wrong path here. - page 2. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Was your last post even long enough to qualify for $7.60?

Probably not. I hope DarkStar_ considers this a spam megathread and doesn't pay anyone.

For this to become a spam megathread, there's a need for numerous people to take things literally and seriously that this belligerent fool of a gollum-inspired-numbnut has spewed out here.

In any case, I hope the mods lock this shit. This is my request.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Was your last post even long enough to qualify for $7.60?

Probably not. I hope DarkStar_ considers this a spam megathread and doesn't pay anyone.

Activity: 252
Merit: 56
Notice you don't dispute the rest of our post.

Sorry, I'm scared to tackle your undeniable points, so I will try to say something that requires I need not attempt a rebuttal. This will save me being humiliated again.

Ran your reply through the old truth filter.

Was your last post even long enough to qualify for $7.60? I mean is there not a minimum character requirement?

How many posts today so far suchsigspammer?

Around 25 or so yesterday? that's a good spam rate. I hope you don't cause chipmixer to go under. Think of those poor wretches like pharmacist. He must be shitting bricks now you and robovac are spamming the shit out of chipmixer. They will surely drop the rates soon.

Oh i see they only pay max 50 per week.  Sad 

At least you can ease up a little now. It that small amount of btc dust worth it? I mean either you are the worst trader of all time ( except the ANTI MIDAS) or else you are just being greedy. Let some of the newer ass felchers have your spot. Come on now.

legendary
Notice you don't dispute the rest of our post.

Sorry, there wasn't anything else funny or otherwise worthwhile in it. Maybe you could try to come up with more elaborate fairy tales and fresh insults and some extra text. Definitely needs more text, it just wasn't worth reading.
The impartial Global mob that is meant to be an objective and impartial enforcer of the boards rules  LOL

They don't call him Don Hilary for nothing.

Notice you don't dispute the rest of our post. You are getting too easy.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 2365
EIN: 82-3893490

Allow me. ChipMixer pays BTC0.00075 per post, or ~$7.60. And what you no doubt believe to be suchmoon's favourite cookies* cost $2.69 per 175g, or $15.37 per kilo. That's almost exactly half a kilo of cookies per post! Better pedal hard to work off those calories!

*Sorry, suchmoon. I just couldn't resist. Tongue

I read this entire thread - took the better part of a two hours - had to take a break that involved copious amounts of coffee and aspirin.... and I all I got from it is the above.

I WANT $7.60 per post Smiley 
legendary
The impartial Global mob that is meant to be an objective and impartial enforcer of the boards rules  LOL

They don't call him Don Hilary for nothing.
Ah, suchmixer, nice of you to spam your flagrant abuse of the trust system which draining away revenue that could be going to members that are not net negative.

Ironically it's the shitposting assholes such as yourself that motivate me to stick around and to help clean the forum up.

Well, that, and the 25kg of cookies per week. I'll bring some to the debate, please bring a gallon of milk.

LOL come on cookie munching sig spammer stop making us laugh.

You clean up the forum by

1. allowing us to humiliate you and debunk your arguments over and over
2. Helping bump our valuable threads
3. reporting on topic relevant truths to deprive the reader of important information
4. Refuse to remove a proven scammer, probable extortionist, probable escrow scammer from DT and accuse the warden of the board of being sneaky and heavy handed because he suggested doing so.
5. Include other observable scammers and scam facilitators into the trust system.
6. make ludicrous moronic statements that even you must be embarrassed about.
7. derail threads with selfies of yourself without the blonde wig
8. try to spin that discovering the largest scam and forcing a 2 000 000 000 USD compensation offer to the entire board is net negative
9. exist at all, so people have to endure more of your haters posting the ugly truth of your DNA sequence (before your pal deleted it in under 2 mins)
10.Now helping increase the density of chipmixer sigs in meta for less than 8 bucks per net negative slobbering you make.

Yep more cleaning up please suchMIXER you sig spamming broke down fool. Who would need spam a sig after all of these years and 2 huge bull runs. What a loser?  have you been following The ANTI MIDAS aka nutildah trading tips recently or let lauda find your priv keys?

OR just greed has taken over??

At least though you are not a full on coward like your pal and sig spamming reference for chipmixer enrollment.. hilarious and co(ward)

Let's quote some impartial and mod worthy out put from this snivelling dreg...

I hope you accept suchmoon if only because it will annoy cryptocunter to no end. He's also a great poster and fellow meta merit felcher. I am also willing to offer you a bribe in merits for your co-operation.

Theymos has allowed this boards trust system and moderation to become a laughing stock. His answer? turn the volume down on those that complain and give the abusers more weapons and greater access to the rev streams. BRILLIANT.

DT is crammed full of those that are observably financially high risk or outright scammers, mods just openly in league with them. Both working together to cream off their 8 bucks per self serving suggestion and post.  That's not enough though since mods are also paid out directly from board generated funds. So everyone elses posts fund this corrupt moderation and assistance of prohibiting the average member getting a fair chance at the pie. haha

Come here coward. Join with suchmoon in cleaning up the forum by trying (and failing every time) to debunk some of our central points rather than hiding away with your delete button, deleting our on topic , relevant (inconvenient) truths.

legendary
What!? No more home-made cookies Suchie? Pffft.

We'll find a way to make this work. Can't have too much of a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
What!? No more home-made cookies Suchie? Pffft.
legendary
Ah, suchmixer, nice of you to spam your flagrant abuse of the trust system which draining away revenue that could be going to members that are not net negative.

Ironically it's the shitposting assholes such as yourself that motivate me to stick around and to help clean the forum up.

Well, that, and the 25kg of cookies per week. I'll bring some to the debate, please bring a gallon of milk.
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Let us fill your cookie jar...what is it roughly per post in USD this chipmixer pays you? how much per kilo of your fav cookies?
Allow me. ChipMixer pays BTC0.00075 per post, or ~$7.60. And what you no doubt believe to be suchmoon's favourite cookies* cost $2.69 per 175g, or $15.37 per kilo. That's almost exactly half a kilo of cookies per post! Better pedal hard to work off those calories!

*Sorry, suchmoon. I just couldn't resist. Tongue
BRILLIANT. Give his post MORE merits.

Done. Hopefully this puts me back in your good graces.

How come now a sig spammer of CHIPMIXER's now too?  I get the cost of cookies can be substantial if consumed by the KG.

Why would such a brilliant demonstration of why merit is bogus put you anywhere but in our good graces? I mean we rely on your contributions to hammer home our central points.

Your "contributions" are always welcome. Now that you are getting paid per post in btc dust, we expect we'll hear even more from you voicing "opinions" on how things are brilliant here just as they are.

Stick around you know you can't stay away anyway. Let us fill your cookie jar...what is it roughly per post in USD this chipmixer pays you? how much per kilo of your fav cookies?
legendary
BRILLIANT. Give his post MORE merits.

Done. Hopefully this puts me back in your good graces.
We just explained clearly why DT is centralized, you don't seem able to debunk our points. Simply saying you disagree is not an argument.
You misunderstand. My argument is not simply me saying "I disagree". My argument is that the differing opinions between DT members observably demonstrate that DT is not centralised. My disagreement is being offered as evidence of the differing opinions I am referring to.

Just like saying " it is my opinion" that tecshare should be black listed from DT and Tman, lauda and Nutildah should not be blacklisted. Not only that but I believe nutildah, lauda , and tman should be included on to the boards trust system, is avoiding and running away from presenting you reason or argument for that statement.

So again are you able or willing to say WHY you believe that? or will you try to avoid it because you know you can present no sensible case for that statement that will stand up to scrutiny?

This is the problem with meta, peoples opinions seem to be based upon reasoning that collapses under any mild scrutiny. Then they get angry, run away screaming troll.
The beauty of opinions is that they don't have to be based upon reasoning. That's what distinguishes them from facts. Your apparent wilful inability to distinguish the two is why we claim you are a troll.

You heard it here first folks

OPINIONS NEED NOT BE BASED ON REASON you are a troll to believe that opinions offered in debate should be based on some form of reasoning.  Brilliant.  So just keep voicing your "opinions" that you DARE not present the reasoning upon which you formed "your opinion", or just don't bother with any reasoning to form opinions. LOL  

Agent foxpoop.

THEN just keep spouting them as if they are some valid argument against OPPOSING opinions that are grounded in reasoning that nobody can debunk. This is why meta is the twilight zone. The fact mods have given your post merits clearly demonstrates they do not have the capacity to be mods.

Because you "say" you have different opinions on matters unrelated to TRUST and Governance does not refute our point that the decisions DT make now are NOT more decentralized than before. You said the OLD system was NOT decentralized. It clearly was MORE decentralized and we just pointed out clearly why the reasons for that and if you want us to copy the observable areas of COLLUSION from the drity turds thread we can.

Thanks for demonstrating your opinion that Tecshare should  be blacklisted from DT was unable to stand up to scrutiny and you dare not even present your reasons for stating that. OR you have not employed any reasoning you just pulled this statement out of your ass.

BRILLIANT. Give his post MORE merits. Meta board is FULL of people that scream troll at people that present the TRUTH in the form of observable instances and then can present statements based on reason that stands up to scrutiny. TROLLS

The fact Theymos sits there giving people that don't need to employ reason to form opinions merit source and DT positions and allowing mods to support this stupidity and corruption is a very poor reflection upon him.

Employ reasoning to establish opinions and be willing to debate it = TROLL.  says agent fox poop and supported by hilarious and co(ward) (more sniping with merts and NOT correcting his false allegations made earlier in the thread.

Come out and debate directly with us hilarious, on the corrupt moderation thread. We can't wait to hear your REASONING on marking deliberate off topic one liner insults BAD reports and then deleting our relevant to the central point / debunking false claims related to the central point. NON reasoning based opinions on how to moderate in action.

Merit = zero reasoning employed based opinions points
Trolling score= Presenting statements no person can refute supported by observable instances based upon reason.

when do we start turning peoples volume down with trolling score? less fighting, less squabbles, less reason, less truth, more fun, more chipmixer sig density on threads....

A fact does not = simply an opinion based upon the persons reasoning. Sorry for not accepting this nonsense and therefore being a troll by definition.

legendary
We just explained clearly why DT is centralized, you don't seem able to debunk our points. Simply saying you disagree is not an argument.
You misunderstand. My argument is not simply me saying "I disagree". My argument is that the differing opinions between DT members observably demonstrate that DT is not centralised. My disagreement is being offered as evidence of the differing opinions I am referring to.

Just like saying " it is my opinion" that tecshare should be black listed from DT and Tman, lauda and Nutildah should not be blacklisted. Not only that but I believe nutildah, lauda , and tman should be included on to the boards trust system, is avoiding and running away from presenting you reason or argument for that statement.

So again are you able or willing to say WHY you believe that? or will you try to avoid it because you know you can present no sensible case for that statement that will stand up to scrutiny?

This is the problem with meta, peoples opinions seem to be based upon reasoning that collapses under any mild scrutiny. Then they get angry, run away screaming troll.
The beauty of opinions is that they don't have to be based upon reasoning. That's what distinguishes them from facts. Your apparent wilful inability to distinguish the two is why we claim you are a troll.
You claim that tecshare should be blacklisted from DT. We are simply asking you to detail the reasons WHY tecshare should be blacklisted but members such as tman, lauda, nutildah  should NOT be blacklisted but you say SHOULD BE INCLUDED in DT? This seems unthinkable and totally irrational. However we want to see your reasons for saying this.
Yes, I can see how that would seem unthinkable and irrational to someone who thinks DT is centralised. Let me try to explain it another way: I am a different person to you, and therefore I hold different opinions about certain things. My opinions even differ from those of other DT members, as difficult as that concept may be to comprehend for someone who believes that we're all of a single mind. For more examples of opinions I hold that may differ from other people's opinions, I think that lemons are okay and are the appropriate garnish for a martini, that homosexuality is fine and dandy, and that people who put ice in whisky should be shot.

So what are the reasons why tecshare should be blacklisted and nutildah, lauda and tman should be included on DT?
legendary
You claim that tecshare should be blacklisted from DT. We are simply asking you to detail the reasons WHY tecshare should be blacklisted but members such as tman, lauda, nutildah  should NOT be blacklisted but you say SHOULD BE INCLUDED in DT? This seems unthinkable and totally irrational. However we want to see your reasons for saying this.
Yes, I can see how that would seem unthinkable and irrational to someone who thinks DT is centralised. Let me try to explain it another way: I am a different person to you, and therefore I hold different opinions about certain things. My opinions even differ from those of other DT members, as difficult as that concept may be to comprehend for someone who believes that we're all of a single mind. For more examples of opinions I hold that may differ from other people's opinions, I think that lemons are okay and are the appropriate garnish for a martini, that homosexuality is fine and dandy, and that people who put ice in whisky should be shot.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Took TAA off ignore.. same shit different day.

TAA - tumbleweed from Theymos - you can take it as how irrelevant you are to him!

laters fucko..
You claim Tecshare should be blacklisted from DT do you vixen? this is a view we do not share nor understand at this stage.
Then you should express your view more clearly. I do not share or understand your view that DT is centralised when its own members disagree about who should be allowed in it. It's hardly the ideal model of a single-minded colluding group, you have to admit.

This is going to be interesting.. or will we witness a high velocity vile vixen vanishing act?
Only if it ceases to be interesting. You'd better not bore me by repeating the same tired rant over and over again.

To summon the agent one it seems need only mention 'vixen' and it appears to assist as best it can.
Good vixens always come when called. Wink

As we explained the centralization of many aspects of control we were referring to the 1-10 listed as now controlled by merit.

However, Of course DT1 is very centralized since there is a core of colluding members. This collusion has been explained many times before. Please seek the dirty turds thread for a full explanation. If you still wish to debate that then we will.  I mean it can be seen as MORE centralized in our opinion that even the OLD DT system if you look at it sensibly. Theymos makes and changes the rules at any point so clearly he controls it if and when he chooses. In the last DT selection process there were clearly chosen by theymos many different members (not mostly chipmixer pumpers and pals dependent on keeping a roof over their heads with spamming low value garbage) these were old timers many probably super wealthy and probably real enthusiasts not financially motivated plebs.  These had less incentive to collude there seemed no real CORE or group that the otheres were all terrified to upset. Sure a couple of bad eggs perhaps. However since theymos was directly accountable for his selection and was required to put in or out new DT then those that ran the day to day trust system were arguably less colluding and more independent. Since they were less reliant on each others support to remain in DT, less reliant on each other maintain their SIGS, and were not accountable to each other.  So you can say that their behaviours were likely more decentralized than the new bunch that know their safety depends on supporting each others actions.

Anyway let's not get drawn back into discussions we have had numerous times before. We are talking about merit as we explained now.

SO NOW LET'S GET TO THE EXCITING PART.

You claim that tecshare should be blacklisted from DT. We are simply asking you to detail the reasons WHY tecshare should be blacklisted but members such as tman, lauda, nutildah  should NOT be blacklisted but you say SHOULD BE INCLUDED in DT? This seems unthinkable and totally irrational. However we want to see your reasons for saying this.

Let's not dance around it any longer. We want to hear your reasoning behind the claims you are making? Will you present your reasoning or will you REFUSE and RUN away?

Please present you explanation and we will engage you in civil reasonable debate.
Pages:
Jump to: