Pages:
Author

Topic: @theymos, we want those sections back to us, new moderators? Updated. - page 3. (Read 1167 times)

legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
I still don't understand why theymos is being like the One-person company. And he lives in the US.  Undecided

Why should there be trust issues for hiring accountants and professionals? Does it have anything to do with slickage not delivering the new forum as expected or what? And there are people here on this forum who wouldn't run away with a few hundred dollars.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Dear theymos, let us start to cross out some of the suggestions marked as OK in the community suggested changes which do not take a lot of effort from your side.

Let us start with this:

• Dedicated sub board mods for most boards that don't have any mods or non-global mods already assigned (Bitcoin Discussion, Beginners & Help, Off Topic etc).

Let's cut the crap and strength to the point.

We need Mods for those sections / more sections could be added but those are most affected by spamers/:

- Bitcoin Discussion - no mod
- Project Development new
- Beginners & Help - MiningBuddy is offline since April.
- Economics - no mod
- Off Topic - no mod

Local sections :
- Indian
- French - they got a mod already
- Hrvatski (Croatian) new
- 한국어 (Korean) new
- Skandinavisk new

If you agree I'll make a list with volunteers for each section
where we can vote and you will pick the ones you like

I know it will add more calculations for the taxation but we are also desperate to clean this place.
We have to start from somewhere and take it step-by-step.

My personal opinion is that there's not so much communication between you and the active crowd here /the valuable members/.

sorry, I couldn't resist

Dear theymos,
The community want to interact with you, can you spare some time for us like, one/ two hours once in a month to discuss the all those hot topics in the forum?
I clearly understand that you are very busy man, and probably loosing motivation while facing more and more problems each day and this is completely normal. But big part of the crowd here feels left out with all those cries for help that are not heard /or at least not answered/. The community is here to help each other, right.
Please, don’t feel like you need to report to anyone, this request is not for that, it’s just to give a hope to the others that the things will change here, because people want change, even if it takes years.
Pages:
Jump to: