Pages:
Author

Topic: They're planning a Universal Basic Income. - page 2. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
September 23, 2017, 10:36:49 AM
Who is "they"? OMG, what if it is the same "they" as in the book from thousand of years. The book predicted "they" will exist, wow, magical.

"He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power." - Daniel 8:25

We need to save our Prince of princes or THEY will steal the stick of truth. Quick! On your horses!
...what a fun game Smiley

I don't hear on the news any Universal Basic Income discussions currently, but we could get started here, and become "they".

Well not everyone can really start a business. What if someone is born in a poor village in Africa? And all of a sudden due to global warming, even tho they never even used a car in their life, they can't grow any more food, since the dessert expanded? This isn't a hypothetical, global warming is already happening, it has been for decades, desserts have been expanding for years, famine increased due to bad weather and so on. We can see the ones who just lived their lives and not pollute the planet end up paying their lives for the mistakes of others. This sort of income would help them out.

That being said, it would make it feasible for a person to do nothing and survive. There will be at least one person who will want to have as many children as he can and all will be taken care of due to this, if he teaches only two of them to do the same, this will be unstable in couple of generations as the number grows exponentially, with 2^x amount of people per generation.

So I would say, that it would help a lot of people, but it would be unstable in the long run and then we will have the same problem.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 10:33:22 AM
They are planning it for quite a long time.
There are countries that have already implemented a basic income within the country.
But it's rather difficult to use a fixed amount for fixed people globally.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 23, 2017, 08:20:24 AM
They may be planning some sort of Universal Basic Income for Global Citizens. I tend to wonder why people are paid this income whereas they can easily be encouraged to establish useful businesses and earn similar amounts..
I usually understand what they're up to if they keep mentioning something over and over again in the media.. It's been on their lips for awhile. I always thought it was a joke or mere suggestion until the meanest of them discussed it.
They would probably use this to attract billions of dependants and loyalists around the world?

This is Important: Welfare schemes you do not work for (like Contributory Pension Scheme & similar schemes) must never be accepted. It is unsustainable and tantamount to stealing. [Stealing is taking what you do not deserve or  doesn't belong to you]

Another thing constantly on their lips is the INTERNET. They seem to be planning how to totatly reorganize the Internet infrastructure to make it easy to stop terrorism and uprising.

"He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power." - Daniel 8:25

Could this be why they constantly demonize hardworking people who do not depend on anyone and threatening them with extermination(keeps happening where I live)?
Pages:
Jump to: