Pages:
Author

Topic: Things required for trading apart from investment? - page 2. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Many do say that they lost huge amount on trading. The best i can suggest them is to have more patience and confidence besides investment if one pitches into trading or already into trading. More patience and confidence will make one think wisely and take better decision. What are your thoughts and advises on the same to traders?
If you are not new to cryptotrading,it is better to identify several trading pairs in which you will participate constantly. For me personally it relieves headaches,I'm always sure my tokens will ever come back with a profit. Naturally it is better to have a lot of such pairs to trade,rather than one or two.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Many do say that they lost huge amount on trading. The best i can suggest them is to have more patience and confidence besides investment if one pitches into trading or already into trading. More patience and confidence will make one think wisely and take better decision. What are your thoughts and advises on the same to traders?
A very important point I would like to mention is that crypto trading is not everyone’s cup of tea. You should consider the amount of time you need to spend along with the amount of course. Crypto trading is not done on daily basis, but on hourly basis. You should be aware of the changes taking place in the market every minute. Then you also need to have some experience in order to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
More patience and confidence will make one think wisely and take better decision.
When you talk about patience and trust, you talk about emotions; emotions are not easy to control, especially when it comes to profit and loss.

All these that were mentioned are actually acquainted with knowledge. Someone with enough knowledge in trading can easily gain confidence that his move will not give a negative turn around and the patience to wait for the right time to execute his move. He/she also will have no trouble in setting aside his/her emotions. That's why professional traders do well with their trades.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
More patience and confidence will make one think wisely and take better decision.
When you talk about patience and trust, you talk about emotions; emotions are not easy to control, especially when it comes to profit and loss.

My advice is that you have to have a solid plan and strict rules before you trade so you will not sell unless you reach a certain point as well as buy.
Joining the market solely for profit or fluctuating prices is a failed plan, and you will lose your money soon. Also, achieving gains does not require the amount to rise to $ 10,000 or 100,000.

Play smartly or leave the market Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I would advice trader to write down all the mistakes they made before and put all of them into consideration for amendment. Kill greed off, always trade what you can afford to lose, do not use emotions to trade as well.

Get yourself acquainted with happenings around Cryptocurrency on a daily basis and trust your instincts
Activity: 140
I don't use short trading, its risky and dangerous. I am more confident for long investment. This may give me huge profit in the future. Further, volatility is annoying, if you didn't ride good surely you will be fall to the traps.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Patience depends on the type of trader. A long term trader needs every patience  in the world to succeed while a day trader would like to take opportunities quickly and restart at different entry points.
Activity: 112
There are no guarantees that profits can be make, only a level of high probability, patience is helps increase your chances. trading require a lot of skills
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to be a succesful trader but you must do a research before purchasing your token because there are lot of scam coins.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Patience is just one way of making your trading/investing successful but of course you must go beyond that. Trading requires a lot of skills and strategies so you must also learn how to read charts and how to use indicators, this can be your great weapon in this market.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Patience and confidence can lead to worse condition if you don't know what you're doing. The most important thing in trading in knowledge. A lot of people (including me) jump into trading without proper learning. They become so excited, feeling they're genius, goes straight to exchange, start trading only to lose money not long after. I emphasize: learn and gain knowledge.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Patience and confidence are good advice, but the most important advice, in my opinion is:
1. Study all the necessary information. This is both technical analysis and candlestick analysis.
2. Draw up a plan for buying and selling before you start trading. And you need to follow it clearly.
3. Be aware of the main news of the crypto world.
Compliance with these rules will minimize the situation when the trader is forced to simply rely on his patience.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
What are your thoughts and advises on the same to traders?

My thoughts? These traders should quit (probably best option) or invest some funds in a bot that will do the trading for them.

People are horrible traders in general and shouldn't mess with actively fluctuating markets. Bots allow people to not have their emotions form an obstacle, and also trade and think much faster. It's not for nothing that the market (especially in the current year) has been flooded with bots, and they dominate the market with iron fist right now. Only suckers trade manually, especially when it comes to day trading.

Important note; in case people do buy a bot, have a programmer at least check the code to see if there is anything nasty the seller of the bot left for you. API key attacks happen from time to time so it's definitely something to take seriously.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Common and been repeatedly said for how many times but this is indeed effective but the fact or in reality this is the hardest part to be done when you are caught in the middle of the situation.Its easy for someone to say to you about being more patient and confident but as the day goes by you are struggling on the stress on what the market gives to your which there are really times that you cant really think off clearly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Pages:
Jump to: