Pages:
Author

Topic: THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE STARTING - page 2. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 106
May 14, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
Hi everyone. I know that im still a beginner in cryptoworld in terms of trading and everything about it. But i want to share some informations to my colleagues that are also new on this business. So heres some that i can advice to begin with your crypto career. Hope this would help.

1. First and foremost, do not believe right away on the topics you read on this forum, some news misleads newbies to manipulate them. This one is very important. Read different posts and articles and compare it. The most same answer is correct.

2. Be sure to invest on the amount you are willing to lose for. If you are a beginner , you are prone to lose, and if you lose from the start, you will also lose hope and interest on what you are investing for.

3. Have a stable mindset always. This can lead you to be more patient and have a good decision after. Mind over body. This should possess all of us, not only newbies.

These three are main information we should know. Hope it would help.
in the third point, many beginner traders or investors who do not have a stable thinking. most beginners are more likely to think of profit rather than a loss. then when the market becomes red, they will panic and do cut loss.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
Your post is quite interesting and helpful.Yes you said it very well.Not all the post or comments here are real coz some of them will just mislead you.Its good to compare what you read from other post till you got the right information.Just keep analyzing things and observant for your safety and security.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
Thanks for the wonderful post. I quite agree with you 100%. Emotions often times ruine the business.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
May 14, 2018, 09:07:57 AM
i agree 100% with your first point. you won't believe how many how many people with no life are spamming FUD in this forum and spreading a lot of misinformation. and the worst part is that it doesn't stop in this forum. it extends to most social platforms like Reddit, Twitter and even Youtube.
it is very important to know the difference between good sources for information and news and bad ones that are doing it for trolling or making money.
Activity: 1297
Merit: 126
May 14, 2018, 09:04:41 AM
Hi everyone. I know that im still a beginner in cryptoworld in terms of trading and everything about it. But i want to share some informations to my colleagues that are also new on this business. So heres some that i can advice to begin with your crypto career. Hope this would help.

1. First and foremost, do not believe right away on the topics you read on this forum, some news misleads newbies to manipulate them. This one is very important. Read different posts and articles and compare it. The most same answer is correct.

2. Be sure to invest on the amount you are willing to lose for. If you are a beginner , you are prone to lose, and if you lose from the start, you will also lose hope and interest on what you are investing for.

3. Have a stable mindset always. This can lead you to be more patient and have a good decision after. Mind over body. This should possess all of us, not only newbies.

These three are main information we should know. Hope it would help.

Edited. Additional info.

Also, do not be on this forum just for signature campaigns. Try trading also. I have a friend who  is also a newbie and so frustrated on not getting merits and not getting rank up. As we all know that higher ranks give higher profits on a campaign. Yes its hard to rank up in the new system and its almost impossible for us newbies but always remember that ranks doesnt define what knowledge you have now.
Pages:
Jump to: