Pages:
Author

Topic: Things you used to eat as kid that now makes you want to puke! - page 2. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i used to eat my buggers, but now I puke when I even think of it
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I was picky too, probably didn't eat many things I do now, such as soup.  Grin
But no, she didn't forced me to eat it, I fancy chicken guts by such time... a thing I don't do now.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
Chicken hearts and livers -- eeeww that sound disgusting did your mother make you eat that?
Knorr cubes - lol salt attack.

Come to think of it I remember being more picky when I was younger. I didn't touch the stuff my parents made. It was just gross.

Blood sausage and Pork rinds are what they used to make. Straight from the pig itself, they used to buy 1/2 a pig cut down the middle head and all.. then they would butcher it themselves for meat, ears, etc.. yuck! the whole house would stink. I hated it.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Today I found myself remembering stuff I used to eat as kid, even begging my mother to do, that nowadays I can't see myself eating, and even makes me wonder if I still have a liver and why I don't have diabetes for eating that!
Here's my list or weird stuff I fancied as a kid:

- Chicken hearts and livers.
- Egg cores shaken with sugar.
- Water mixed up with flour.
- Knorr cubes.

Had you experienced this feeling also? What was that thing you loved to eat but that now just sounds like a lousy idea?
Pages:
Jump to: