Pages:
Author

Topic: Think positively for ethereum - page 5. (Read 747 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 24, 2018, 01:51:43 PM
There are a lot of projects on the basis of ethereum, therefore this coin has very big chances to become the best in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 24, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
ethereum will not die as long as crypto continues to exist because as we know that ethereum is one of the coins that are always needed for various purposes whether it is for a fee or even used as a smart contract by some projects not to mention there are still many traders who use it for trading
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
Ethereum is a strongest altcoin in cryptocurrency market it is pretty hard to see the value of coin now when compared to last season. continuous price fluctuations disappoints everyone. However it will slowly gear up and it will start trending. It's a tough competitor to BTC. Lets wait and see the game.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 24, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
With the quote, bitconnect is already dead.

Bitconnect Finally Gets Delisted From All Crypto Exchanges — “Officially Dead”

I'm not sure if those developers thought about that. What I can see is that Ethereum is the easiest platform for them to create their coins. This is the reason why too many scam coins used them too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 24, 2018, 01:14:10 PM
They said the main developer Ethereum was Vitalik Buterin in 2015, this article introduced me to the Smart contract technology that made someone have an agreement that did not have a third party.

But on the other hand say 90% of Altcoin will die, how could their research have such thoughts?
Hello everyone, Like you've seen the title, My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?

I began to think that the developers had made the idea of ​​making the latest coins in the form of Ethereum, but they assumed that Altcoin would die.

Come on guys
I think let's think positively together for the current price situation.
Pages:
Jump to: