Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking of paying 500 BTC for A BFL MINIRIG from Arvicco? - page 2. (Read 2087 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
Pretty sure since this thread has nothing to do with you selling or wanting to buy anything it should be moved or deleted. If it really makes you that mad that hes asking that much for his minirig,maybe its time for a certain someone to get off the computer...

maybe you should get off the pot.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Pretty sure since this thread has nothing to do with you selling or wanting to buy anything it should be moved or deleted. If it really makes you that mad that hes asking that much for his minirig,maybe its time for a certain someone to get off the computer...
j-coin//just 4 cpu's

I'll leave you with this, and then i'll say no more. what possesses a man to sell something for twice its worth?

Greed.

Of course. Only greed can explain asking more for a unit at hand compared to vague promise to ship something at indefinite point in future (just FYI, I waited 14 months to get my BFL minirig). Now, run along and go learn some Economics 101, kiddo.

Economics huh? I can't find the ponzi and speculative investment section of the manual. care to help me there, "kiddo."
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks
He can sell it for whatever he wants. Whether anyone buys it is up to the person willing to spend the coins.

yeah, it's to much to ask a person to be a decent human beings. god i swear people get in this game and lose all morals. what possesses a man to sell something for twice its worth?

Greed.

I see you are new here.  Wink
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
He can sell it for whatever he wants. Whether anyone buys it is up to the person willing to spend the coins.

yeah, it's to much to ask people on bitcointalk to be decent human beings.this is why bitcoin has a poor image. bitcoin is slowly becoming a joke. No wonder satoshi left.

I'll leave you with this, and then i'll say no more. what possesses a man to sell something for twice its worth?

Greed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
100% markup lol

try 110% markup, but yeah you get the jist of it. reminds me of that guy on Bitmit selling 1 gram bars of silver for 3.99. i was like bitch, silver is 62 cents a gram, why you tryin to cheaat niggas shit!!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
100% markup lol
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
think again.

https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage/500-gh-s-bitcoin-miner.html

price from BFL $22,484.00

500 BTC = $52,800 at current market value.

owe, and the seller is a huge douche bag. look what he sent me.

A question: 500 GH/s at the current difficulty level, makes around 400 BTC a month. You can assume nobody will receive his ASIC before 2 months at least. Why would you sell yours then? It will break even in just one month.

I have to leave for a few weeks and don't want to leave mining equipment unattended. Instead of accepting dubious hosting arrangements, I decided to go for a straightforward sale. Yes, the price is low because many people are scared by steep difficulty climb recently and project it well into the future.

yeah that price sure is low. twice what it costed

my response to these two message, which happen less than 30 seconds after i post the simple message that it was twice what he paid for it.

A question: 500 GH/s at the current difficulty level, makes around 400 BTC a month. You can assume nobody will receive his ASIC before 2 months at least. Why would you sell yours then? It will break even in just one month.

Think you got your numbers wrong.   The unit will return 44 BTC for the next 7 days, then return around 35 for the next two weeks and possibily 25 for the two weeks after that.   So we are talking a return of 104 BTC (44+35+25) in 5 weeks if u were to get it TODAY. 

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy it for 500, I'm just stating what the actual return will be like.   Not sure why you would say a return of 400 in a month is accurate and why the seller would not correct you.   That is just completely wrong and for that, sounds like a dishonest exchange and I would stay away.

careful, op will delete your post and throw a bitch fit on you in pm. all for trying to look out for whatever idiot pays him 500 btc for this.
Pages:
Jump to: