Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking of selling my miners... GF tells me not to. - page 2. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Don't know what kind of GPU is still fairly profitable... Have some ASICs: BFL 60's.

All of em, probably by a large margin over your BTC equipment. It's a lot more heat and noise with GPUs though. (Partially sarcasm, 7900/r9 cards are on fire right now.)

I think your girl is right. If bitcoin swigs up a few hundred as I imagine it will in the next three months resale value will appear from nowhere.

Or I could be wrong, and difficulty will pillage whatever is left in value  Cheesy

Have you at least recovered your investment? If you've got several I'd consider leaving some, selling others...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Minning powa
you have to know what your priorites : girls or EVERYTHING ELSE
Fuck girls (not literally). We have something way better to do.
Lol at ur life dude
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
Fuck girls (not literally). We have something way better to do.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Don't sell if you don't need the money, it's still profitable right?
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I am selling my usb block erupters. They are still selling for 40$ on Amazon. Which is 4 times what I paid for them. I am dabbling on cex.io, plus I have a couple of block erupter blades I am using now.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
Don't know what kind of GPU is still fairly profitable... Have some ASICs: BFL 60's.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It depends, ASICs or GPU? If the latter what's model?
Sell ASICs and keep the GPUs
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
Kinda weirded out by that.

We live in a small apartment so the only 'convenient' place I could put them is in the kitchen. Needles to say they make a lot of noise and heat.

They's sill fairly profitable, but don't want to miss out on their re-sale value totally.
Pages:
Jump to: