Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking of selling my services for BTC. - page 2. (Read 1018 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
February 17, 2014, 12:48:09 PM
Hello to you all!

I read, on this forum, topics in which BTC is offered for your signature.
This got me to the idea of 'selling myself'. Either my signature, or some job(s), or ...

Before I do so, I would like to have tips/suggestions.
Are there things to watch out for? For example: getting paid fully/partly in front?
What are the experiences of other users here? And so on...

What I can offer is:
- renting my signature,
- translating (I'm a native Dutch speaker),
- create helpfiles or write other documents.

Other things I can maybe do something with are my hobby's, study and work-experience, but I don't see quite yet how I can turn them into BTC or in $.

So, before I start to sell my services, please do post your ideas, experience(s) and/or suggestions. You'd be very helpfull to me.
Thank you in advance.

Offer your services over on the Marketplace and see if anyone is interested. Use an escrow for the payment.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 17, 2014, 11:53:24 AM
Hello to you all!

I read, on this forum, topics in which BTC is offered for your signature.
This got me to the idea of 'selling myself'. Either my signature, or some job(s), or ...

Before I do so, I would like to have tips/suggestions.
Are there things to watch out for? For example: getting paid fully/partly in front?
What are the experiences of other users here? And so on...

What I can offer is:
- renting my signature,
- translating (I'm a native Dutch speaker),
- create helpfiles or write other documents.

Other things I can maybe do something with are my hobby's, study and work-experience, but I don't see quite yet how I can turn them into BTC or in $.

So, before I start to sell my services, please do post your ideas, experience(s) and/or suggestions. You'd be very helpfull to me.
Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: