Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking what altcoin is good to buy? - page 3. (Read 1167 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 06:34:28 AM
I advise you not to follow some comment around here because some people are already into pump and dump coin so in order to dump the coin they come around to advise you to invest in such coin so they can dump
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 06:11:42 AM
So many altocoins, thinking what is good to buy with good future!
I think AppCoins is worth the investiment. They already have a 200 million user base, which makes me confident that they know what they are doing - creating a cryptocurrency aimed to the app economy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
November 23, 2017, 02:46:25 PM

Yes, there are a lot of currency in the crypto world. But I think Ethereum, Waves, XMR, LiteCoin are the best. You can buy anytime those coins. Those coins are so potent. All coin has a good roadmap and a strong team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 01:52:33 PM
ETH, DOGE, and dash? i think these coins are starting to improve their market value and as i see it, the developers are starting to put more onto their project because the movement of their coin is starting to become constant.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
November 16, 2017, 01:30:32 PM
eth into a very good tool to hold. eth price is always stable at fiat price, but not with bitcoin. so it would be great when you buy eth when bitcoin price is rising, because eth price will go down, and when bitcoin price goes down, eth price will go up. it will be the best way to trade.
Activity: 140
November 16, 2017, 01:20:28 PM
you can invest in altcoin they too will take you to moon
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 10:45:53 AM
Encryption, must be mixed encryption is the direction of blockchain development.So I will invest in XZC, DASH and XMR, which are very advanced in the direction of mixed encryption, and of course, I have regular purchases of bitcoins and ETH.This is very important to me.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
November 16, 2017, 10:44:02 AM
Yes, you're right. There are many altcoins are best to buy. Such Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and etc. But I didn't buy that four because it was already reach to high for now to buy. For now, I would like to buy or invest in Minexcoin because I believe that this altcoin has a future and now it was just starting to grow.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 16, 2017, 10:40:44 AM
I've always been fond of Ethereum and Ripple. Both have potential to rise in value.
We saw just moments ago, Ripple's needle jump, but now that it's settle down, it's gone back to it's normal value - showing that it's steady and that it doesn't depreciate.
Activity: 22
November 16, 2017, 10:32:02 AM
I've been avoiding investment in altcoins and tokens. But recently I'm starting to consider some good icos: raiden, spectre and appcoins are good examples, because they have strong technologies and teams behind.
I personally thin that ETH based tokens have a huge potential, but there are a lot of awful projects around.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 09:35:19 AM
You should check GLOBCOIN, they seem to combine the best of fiat and crypto
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 08:45:59 AM

So you are planning to buy some altcoins that have a good price in the future? It depends on its price, you need to check if the price was constantly moving. But I suggest you to buy altcoin when its price are dropping, because sooner or later it will double the price.
Activity: 294
November 16, 2017, 08:34:54 AM
the best choice for me is that bitcoin cryptocurrency is best invested in all altcoins and is so great that you can save for your future
I think you better invest in ethereum or waves,
because the current price is far from the previous price, and this is an opportunity

Litecoin and NEO also are one of the altcoin that are good to buy too seeing the progress of his coin for the past months are really impressive so better to buy this coin also.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 08:33:20 AM
I think civic and litecoin would be really good altcoins to buy right now as both of the platforms can show good amount of growth in the future. CIVIC is a coin based upon the platform of identity verification and the project has alot of potential to grow. LITECOIN is without any doubt one of the most popular coin available in the market and it is know for its lightning fast transactions as it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 16, 2017, 08:25:03 AM
I think storj coin is a beatiful. The guys have serious technology based on data storage, learn it, there are many reviews on the network.
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
November 16, 2017, 07:27:32 AM
It's such a bear market every thing is down when BTC is near ATH so for me very few are worth buying. I'll wait after the new ATH to see what alt to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 16, 2017, 07:24:36 AM
bitbay of course - only those that have not done enough research are recommending projects before that one.

blocknet
pivx
byteball

of course research and make up your own mind.

if you find real better opportunities than bitbay please hit me on PM with them.
November 16, 2017, 06:32:33 AM
Take a look at Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will be generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. In my opinion this is the best coin to buy this year for both short term and long term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 23, 2017, 02:05:25 AM
I suggest "electroneum" with their own mining application and other features that can benefit us as users. In my country, I see that a lot of people invested in this project due to the fact that it will grow in the future however regarding your question - I recommend for you to check details whenever you invest into something because even though we give a lot of advises it is still up to you whether you will invest into it.
Pages:
Jump to: