Pages:
Author

Topic: this 3 coins for hodl long ? - page 2. (Read 907 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 18, 2018, 02:17:53 AM
Hello i want some reviews , suggestions about this coins ico .

what do you think about ICON icx ? this seems to be a huge blockchain project in Korea with good team behind .
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/

what do you think about CUBE(auto) ? this seems to be an blockchain project for cars ?? do you have info about the team project are good ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cube/

and i found this ICO today and seems to be great ? can someone analyze a little and give opinion ??
https://icobench.com/ico/datablockchain

I do think that ICON looks very promising. The only potential concern is that the Korean market tends to get overheated, and this may (or may not) have a bearing on price - so how much of current price is justified?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 09:00:15 PM
three very good coins to hold in the long run in my opinion is Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin
I see these three coins have a huge support community in a big market so I'm sure these three coins are reliable.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 17, 2018, 05:40:37 PM
NEO, EOS and WanChain are among my favorites. When the market starts to rise, I think these projects will come to very beautiful places
Yea,you're correct and I like your portfolio because the mentioned coin are all tight and have great utility but if I were you, I would have choose ETH instead of EOS cause it follow the footsteps of ETH.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
June 15, 2018, 04:56:00 PM
NEO, EOS and WanChain are among my favorites. When the market starts to rise, I think these projects will come to very beautiful places
Activity: 143
June 15, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
Cashbetcoin ,true game and CEdex are the coins I am now holding and I am anticipation of one year to 3 years before I can sell them. These 3 coins are all utility tokens which I can use to access the services of the projects and they are highly in demand
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
June 15, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
I don't know much knowledge in this coins.But I think it is based on Asia and it value will be more in China and I had another choice to inverse your money.They are Ethereum,Litecoin and Monero.The price of altcoin is very low expect ethereum,people can inverse in such coin.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Yumerium, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 15, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
I dont want to invest on new coins, i would like to invest on  always bitcoin, Ethereum and another one is Neo. Because bitcoin has a bright future and Ethereum is now very potential coin in the market. Due to its technology many investors are now focus on ethereum. Similarly neo, neo is always known as china's ethereum. Many ico's are now opened based on neo due its smart contract system. So these coins are good for long term investment.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 11:18:40 AM
From these three coins i heard only about cube. If everything will be good they will achieve satisfact price, but in my opinion it is 50/50 to win and get money.

If you looking for good long term coin, I can recommend you TNX, this is one of the best option to invest for longer time
Activity: 52
June 15, 2018, 11:09:37 AM
i think most of coin Will be drop...only btc still has good future...i think eth good one...but the other looks like pump n dump coin...if you look for good income for short term i think some Ico is promosinya...but for long term i don't think so...
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
I like to hold 3 coins: BTC, ETH and BCH, these are potential coin and maybe they will grow strongly in the future, they will boom in late 2018, so hold on keep them up now.
Activity: 128
June 15, 2018, 10:21:19 AM
of the many coins, I think are very suitable to hold in the long term is Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin
yes, I think these three coins have great potential in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
June 15, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

I would better choose other altcoins to bet on. Here, I am talking about Ontology, Qtum, and OmiseGO. Buy them now, and you will make much money later.

The person has asked our opinion on coin he chosed. So I gave my opinion to hos choice, me myself hold Ripple, Nem and Ethereum. (Bitcoin is just to pricy and useless if it comes to small transacctions, due to its commissions fees)
Activity: 122
June 15, 2018, 08:06:04 AM
There are a lot of  coins to hold at the moment, but i think that for a long term hodling, bitcoin, ethereum, eos and probably ADA would be the best option after all, i think
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 07:21:26 AM
I will prefer to hold coin from the top 20 and hold for long term if I want to invest in a coin and hold because this coin have more potentials and they can increase in price faster than other coin thereby increasing the profit by the time you want to sell any of the coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 07:13:06 AM
ICON = A very good project. And I think Koreans always know what they do. You will gain a lot in the future.

Cube (Auto) = There have a prototype, so might win a situation. But I don't think it is long term investment.

Datablockchain = looks good, maybe short term trading

I would better choose other altcoins to bet on. Here, I am talking about Ontology, Qtum, and OmiseGO. Buy them now, and you will make much money later.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
June 11, 2018, 06:50:35 AM
ICON = A very good project. And I think Koreans always know what they do. You will gain a lot in the future.

Cube (Auto) = There have a prototype, so might win a situation. But I don't think it is long term investment.

Datablockchain = looks good, maybe short term trading
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 06:19:05 AM
I would definitely choose 3 coins: Refereum, Red Pulse and Apex. These are three preferred crypto-currencies for me, which in my opinion have a great future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 11, 2018, 05:55:49 AM
ICON is the only one that is known to have a good dev team and good future growth prospects. The other two coins are too new and unknown at this point to hodl for long term.

i agree with icon
it is the promising project in near future.

i believe monetha and sonm will be the coin of next year. it must be in baskets.
Activity: 141
June 11, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
I personally if holding for the long term I believe in the coins Bitcoin, Ethereum, and EOS these three coins are very good and have a big community in the market, so I think the future of these three coins is very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: