Pages:
Author

Topic: This article worth 50 merit ??? - page 2. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7
April 13, 2018, 08:21:43 PM
yes of course it's insulting, I wrote 7 days 1 post, review Verge and he collected only 1 merit. Next time I wrote a review OmiseGo But this post did not collect anything
Work harder, me and you, the results always come to the diligent, sooner or later.
April 13, 2018, 08:17:20 PM
Being a newbie, it's good to see that the merit system on this forum is seen in such high regards and that there are those who are willing to step up and call BS without making it a personal attack.
There are always people who take advantage of the loophole of the law, fortunately it is in the few .
April 13, 2018, 08:14:35 PM
Good catch, OP.

The person sending this merit is Pinkpanther03 and the person receiving it is wingzcrypto2018.

To me, either there is a connection between these accounts (they are alts), or they are conducting a merit sale. Either way, it's definitely shady behaviour and is not accepted on this forum. There is no way that that post which had no value deserved 50 merits. I'll send a negative feedback to Wingzcrypto2018. Pinkpather was actually already tagged for abusing sig campaigns.

BTW, please move this to reputation since it involves the discussion of two forum members' reputations.
kindly, can give me the link of reputation
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
April 13, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Good catch, OP.

The person sending this merit is Pinkpanther03 and the person receiving it is wingzcrypto2018.

To me, either there is a connection between these accounts (they are alts), or they are conducting a merit sale. Either way, it's definitely shady behaviour and is not accepted on this forum. There is no way that that post which had no value deserved 50 merits. I'll send a negative feedback to Wingzcrypto2018. Pinkpather was actually already tagged for abusing sig campaigns.

BTW, please move this to reputation since it involves the discussion of two forum members' reputations.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
Being a newbie, it's good to see that the merit system on this forum is seen in such high regards and that there are those who are willing to step up and call BS without making it a personal attack.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME
April 13, 2018, 09:02:31 AM
yes of course it's insulting, I wrote 7 days 1 post, review Verge and he collected only 1 merit. Next time I wrote a review OmiseGo But this post did not collect anything
April 13, 2018, 01:27:31 AM
That is fine, I hope to punish it very bad for business merit,
because it makes those who are keeping smerit not generous with quality posts.

Give the guy negative trust. You can leave the BTC value as zero which will keep his trust rating from turning red (which has more severe consequence). So the guy gets the message that his activity has been seen and is wrong and maybe he learns from it. You can always keep monitoring his progress and if it happens again - escalate.

Finally, there's a Reputation board on this forum. Feel free to call this guy out for poor reputation based on his perversion of the merit system.
Thanks, I will learn how to use "Trust"
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
April 13, 2018, 01:14:22 AM

Give the guy negative trust. You can leave the BTC value as zero which will keep his trust rating from turning red (which has more severe consequence). So the guy gets the message that his activity has been seen and is wrong and maybe he learns from it. You can always keep monitoring his progress and if it happens again - escalate.

Finally, there's a Reputation board on this forum. Feel free to call this guy out for poor reputation based on his perversion of the merit system.
April 13, 2018, 01:06:57 AM
Is it a public sale merit
Let's discuss it for value .

Good find!

Is it a public "sale"? Yeah, probably? Shall we discuss it? No. Want to know why? Because the post has already been reported and deleted. Now I don't think that means the 75 merit generated from the use (50 from the spend, 25 from the new spend created) can be recalled, but maybe pinkpanther will be banned for some period of time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
April 13, 2018, 12:53:54 AM

Good find!

Is it a public "sale"? Yeah, probably? Shall we discuss it? No. Want to know why? Because the post has already been reported and deleted. Now I don't think that means the 75 merit generated from the use (50 from the spend, 25 from the new spend created) can be recalled, but maybe pinkpanther will be banned for some period of time.
April 13, 2018, 12:32:46 AM

I have learned and researched to post quality articles to get merit.
In my total of 322 Posts, I received 3 merit posts in 2 posts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34540522
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34509680
And there are some interesting things I found on Top-merited recent topics.

1 post received 50 merit.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3153492

Pages:
Jump to: