Pages:
Author

Topic: This asshole published my private key! - page 6. (Read 10834 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Move the goal post?  You said the site was fake.  You said only a few keys were provided.  You are the clear fucking idiot. 
Now send me the 50BTC that you own me.  Son of a bitch.

This is an example of my point:

www.google.com contains passwords of all bank accounts.

PS: Your problem is perfectly explained by one law that states that dumb people can't realize that they are dumb, because (surprise!) this requires to have high IQ.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
Trillions and trillions of keys 'are provided'.  "The site doesn't store 'all the keys'."  The site doesn't store any keys!  Nobody every said the site stores keys.  So, yes I will prove you wrong.  I already did prove you wrong.  Forget the escrow, just send me 50BTC because you are a stupid asshole who thinks the site is fake when in fact the site exposes Trillions of keys (actually, far, far more than trillions).  

Well, I see that you can't get your shit together. At this point everyone sees that you can only make excuses (and move goalposts), nothing more.
Move the goal post?  You said the site was fake.  You said only a few keys were provided.  You are the clear fucking idiot.  
Now send me the 50BTC that you own me.  Son of a bitch.

I am done with you 'Come from Behind'.  How did you get that name?  Are you a fag?  Do you come in your brother's behind?  Please don't speak to me until after you pay me my 50 BTC that you owe for being wrong and making a bet.
I don't talk to assholes that owe me money.
legendary
Trillions and trillions of keys 'are provided'.  "The site doesn't store 'all the keys'."  The site doesn't store any keys!  Nobody every said the site stores keys.  So, yes I will prove you wrong.  I already did prove you wrong.  Forget the escrow, just send me 50BTC because you are a stupid asshole who thinks the site is fake when in fact the site exposes Trillions of keys (actually, far, far more than trillions).  

Well, I see that you can't get your shit together. At this point everyone sees that you can only make excuses (and move goalposts), nothing more.
legendary
3,500 more addresses checked, nothing

you are joking because it's like search in some sands a grain of gold.
and there is so far 1 grain of gold in all sands worlds... so it's impossible find an address with balance.
even for generate any key you need a lot of time ... just impossible with actual power computing Wink
Dude - I am no longer searching manually!  Now I am writing a very high tech bot.  I'll search the addresses automatically while I sleep!!
legendary

i'm pretty sure mine isn't there though so there's just few of you who might just get emptied.
how the hell did he get these private key?
He is a rat bastard and he must have stolen the master list somehow.  All I know is I am not comfortable having the key to my millions of $$ right on the internet on a very convenient site that anyone can use to look it up.  This pisses me off.  There is no way bitcoin is secure if all the keys are published in the open like that.

I dont think there is a private key listed on this site. He has just randomly created the private keys which are not the actual private keys. Nothing to panic here.

They are real private keys. It's just there's so many pages of them (904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675 pages) that you are likely to grow old and die before you find the address you're looking for.

Even getting a random address with balance in them would be harder than winning the lottery. Except the ones on the front page which gets some bitcoins every now and then only to be moved away milliseconds after.
This guy is such a stupid guy becasue who the F is going to give his private key did he not learn something on school that private means that you need to keep it for
your self woow. I hate this peopel who dont think about things what they are doing....

Maybe you are the stupid guy.  That site has your private key!!!  You didn't 'give it' - but that site has your key! 
legendary
Only few keys are provided.
Boy are you fucking stupid!!  Trillions and trillions of keys 'are provided'.
The site doesn't store 'all the keys'.
The site doesn't store ANY keys!  Nobody ever said the site stores keys.  So, yes I will prove you wrong.  I already did prove you wrong.  Forget the escrow, just send me 50BTC because you are a stupid asshole who thinks the site is fake when in fact the site exposes Trillions of keys (actually, far, far more than trillions).  
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bravity is beautiful.

i'm pretty sure mine isn't there though so there's just few of you who might just get emptied.
how the hell did he get these private key?
He is a rat bastard and he must have stolen the master list somehow.  All I know is I am not comfortable having the key to my millions of $$ right on the internet on a very convenient site that anyone can use to look it up.  This pisses me off.  There is no way bitcoin is secure if all the keys are published in the open like that.

I dont think there is a private key listed on this site. He has just randomly created the private keys which are not the actual private keys. Nothing to panic here.

They are real private keys. It's just there's so many pages of them (904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675 pages) that you are likely to grow old and die before you find the address you're looking for.

Even getting a random address with balance in them would be harder than winning the lottery. Except the ones on the front page which gets some bitcoins every now and then only to be moved away milliseconds after.
This guy is such a stupid guy becasue who the F is going to give his private key did he not learn something on school that private means that you need to keep it for
your self woow. I hate this peopel who dont think about things what they are doing....
Activity: 798
Merit: 501

you are joking because it's like search in some sands a grain of gold.
and there is so far 1 grain of gold in all sands worlds... so it's impossible find an address with balance.
even for generate any key you need a lot of time ... just impossible with actual power computing Wink
legendary
I'll take the bet if you agree that the range has been limited, but that the range could readily be extended to cover every key.  I'll take the bet that all those keys IN THE RANGE provided are real and operable.  With only a few minor changes, the same site would have EVERY key on it - the real key.  Not a fake key like you tried to bet.  

Only few keys are provided. That site doesn't store all the keys. Dare to prove me wrong? If yes, prepare 50 BTC and suggest an escrow agent. If not... well, noone will be surprised.
legendary
Didn't you look at the website my friend?  ALL 'private' keys are made public there.  You can see them all.  Including yours.  

But you still refuse to bet on that...
I dismissed you a long time ago you moron.  You wanted to bet the site is fake.  I said the site is real.  

I'll take the bet if you agree that the range has been limited, but that the range could readily be extended to cover every key.  I'll take the bet that all those keys IN THE RANGE provided are real and operable.  With only a few minor changes, the same site would have EVERY key on it - the real key.  Not a fake key like you tried to bet.  

You are far too stupid to bet with.  So go fuck yourself.  If that doesn't please you, then go fuck your dog.  And if that dog won't let you, then I guess you'll just have to fuck your ugly girlfriend again.
legendary
I can't believe this.  Some idiot published my private key.  Now everyone can simply take my bitcoin.  How can we let him get away with this!!  By the way, your private key in on this site too.  

http://directory.io/

I demand he immediately pull down this site.  We are ALL exposed.
that is not very clever of you you need to know that a private key is only for you it called not for nothing PRIVATE key you know others dont need to know that private key.
So if you get a new private key from something you must know that what ever happens that key is just for you only public keys can you give away.
Didn't you look at the website my friend?  ALL 'private' keys are made public there.  You can see them all.  Including yours. 

At 3500 per day you're looking at ~5X1040 years.  You do realize that most humans don't live that long right?

Your math is shit my friend.  You computed the time it would take to find one particular key.  I am trying to find ANY key!  Those are two different things my friend. 

Besides, pretty soon humans are going to live much longer. 

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I can't believe this.  Some idiot published my private key.  Now everyone can simply take my bitcoin.  How can we let him get away with this!!  By the way, your private key in on this site too.  

that is not very clever of you you need to know that a private key is only for you it called not for nothing PRIVATE key you know others dont need to know that private key.
So if you get a new private key from something you must know that what ever happens that key is just for you only public keys can you give away.
Didn't you look at the website my friend?  ALL 'private' keys are made public there.  You can see them all.  Including yours. 

At 3500 per day you're looking at ~5X1040 years.  You do realize that most humans don't live that long right?

legendary

But you still refuse to bet on that...
legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Oh no! *panics* dumping all my coins now! Lol.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

legendary
I might try to make a bot that does this as my wrist is now too sore to continue much further.

Change activity time to time: check, fap, check, fap...
legendary
I stayed up until 3:30 am last night clicking addresses.  I must have clicked 3,500 addresses.  My wrist is so sore now.  But I know I'll find an address finally with some bitcoin on it. 

Anyone else trying some addresses?  It's like playing the lottery, but it is totally free!  I'm addicted. 

Thanks for posting.  I'm starting on page 3501 now.  Only 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110633175 pages to go!!  

Get some rest and you can take over where I stopped in the morning.  

I did another 3,500 yesterday.  Still nada.  This is getting a little boring.  I might try to make a bot that does this as my wrist is now too sore to continue much further.
legendary

Keep checking, it's more useful than your previous work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Fuck You Fuck

Is this a campaign for people to enjoy a good demonstration of lack of decency, IQ and EQ combined together?

Very good job my nifty boy

~CfA~
Pages:
Jump to: