Pages:
Author

Topic: This exchange charge 0 transaction fee - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
AlphaBit Cryptocurrency Exchange (ABCC), the first zero-transaction-fee cryptocurrency exchange, is now live. ABCC was launched by Singaporean entrepreneur Calvin Cheng. Cheng is a former member of parliament in Singapore. He’s also known for launching online learning platforms like Retech on the Australian Stock Exchange in 2017.

Is it really free?

We promise zero transaction fee for any transactions. Typically, on a cryptocurrency exchange, you’ll pay a trading fee when making or taking a trade. The fee ranges from 0.1% to 0.5%. On ABCC, meanwhile, traders will pay no fees.

What's available?

Since the launch date, the first few tokens available are BTC_USDT, ETH_BTC, LTH_BTC, LTC_ETH. We will also continue enlisting the selective ICOs and keep you updated on Twitter (@ABCC_Exchange)

Register now on abcc.com or join ABCC Telegram group for the upcoming bounty campaigns!

Correct me if I'm wrong, Just for clarificatiopn the name of your exchange was ABCC also known as AlphaBit cryptoccurrency Exchange, then your website is www.abcc.com right? If this exchange is 0 charge this is good for sure to all traders who will enter to your platform. Didn't you do anything about ico project before? or I just skip or miss you're ico bounty campaign.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
AlphaBit Cryptocurrency Exchange (ABCC), the first zero-transaction-fee cryptocurrency exchange, is now live. ABCC was launched by Singaporean entrepreneur Calvin Cheng. Cheng is a former member of parliament in Singapore. He’s also known for launching online learning platforms like Retech on the Australian Stock Exchange in 2017.

Is it really free?

We promise zero transaction fee for any transactions. Typically, on a cryptocurrency exchange, you’ll pay a trading fee when making or taking a trade. The fee ranges from 0.1% to 0.5%. On ABCC, meanwhile, traders will pay no fees.

What's available?

Since the launch date, the first few tokens available are BTC_USDT, ETH_BTC, LTH_BTC, LTC_ETH. We will also continue enlisting the selective ICOs and keep you updated on Twitter (@ABCC_Exchange)

Register now on abcc.com or join ABCC Telegram group for the upcoming bounty campaigns!
Pages:
Jump to: