Pages:
Author

Topic: This forum has become shit - page 3. (Read 1093 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
December 24, 2017, 12:36:54 PM
Og has been doing this for a while; he unfortunately won't be removed any time soon. If you disagree with it then you can counter his ratings or add ~OgNasty to your trust list, although these changes will likely only relate to yourself.
* Lauda waits for you to get neg. rated or excluded for posting that.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 12:34:37 PM
Og has been doing this for a while; he unfortunately won't be removed any time soon. If you disagree with it then you can counter his ratings or add ~OgNasty to your trust list, although these changes will likely only relate to yourself.
Sad Cry Undecided
Why do you care so much about that dude "aTriz"? Some random dude on the Internet? Are you his mother father brother sister cousin or neighbor? Or are you his alt account? Because no one here cares about "aTriz" except you.
Completely mistaken. Maybe you and AdolfinWolf are alts. But eh, I don't give a shit about it.
I do not care personally about aTriz or any one but what I am doing here is laying out the facts. Seems like the world will never run off from the likes of people like you.

"aTriz" got some cozy business going on in here and now his account is fucked up right before Xmas Eve.
That's sad.
Life is unfair eh mate?  Grin
It is,you here are speaking from your own.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 24, 2017, 12:08:49 PM
What I am trying to say is,why are people going after Green trust,what's the use if you're not going to trade? To join signature campaigns?
Why don't you ask that to your friend that you are "defending" here, "aTriz".  Roll Eyes
What in the? I ain't defending nobody. But yes,the rating left by OgNasty to aTriz is totally unnecessary. DT members are supposed to be level headed and not short-tempered.

Why do you care so much about that dude "aTriz"? Some random dude on the Internet? Are you his mother father brother sister cousin or neighbor? Or are you his alt account? Because no one here cares about "aTriz" except you.
"aTriz" got some cozy business going on in here and now his account is fucked up right before Xmas Eve. Life is unfair eh mate?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
December 24, 2017, 12:02:40 PM
December 24, 2017, 11:54:30 AM
What I am trying to say is,why are people going after Green trust,what's the use if you're not going to trade? To join signature campaigns?
Why don't you ask that to your friend that you are "defending" here, "aTriz".  Roll Eyes
What in the? I ain't defending nobody. But yes,the rating left by OgNasty to aTriz is totally unnecessary. DT members are supposed to be level headed and not short-tempered.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
December 24, 2017, 11:19:49 AM

December 24, 2017, 11:00:37 AM
I'm not sure I understand what you want to be answered, but for me personally I always check every trust that the user has before trading with them. Regardless, whether they are trusted feedback or untrusted.
It's likely that he will do something about it, but at the moment he's just collecting feedback from the community before implementing something to prevent future controversy. For example, it was requested numerous times to limit the amount of personal messages that we can be sent by a user, specifically newer accounts. That was implemented a little while ago, admittedly a bit overdue but it was implemented.
Some good news,a little ray of hope is still there?
If you can add a few solutions to the current problems I imagine he would welcome that. Hilariousandco has been very outspoken throughout his time here, and I personally support some of the solutions he's came up with to curb the current issues with signature spam. Theymos has already ruled out his suggestions though.  
I'd love to add in suggestions but most of them are already suggested,if  ever I come up with some thing helpful,would definitely share.

People are scared of speaking against OgNasty?
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
December 24, 2017, 10:12:00 AM
Tell me one thing,what's the use of people going after DT members or positive trust members to seek trust,its not going to benefit them financially given they are not scammers. I feel the green trust  system is somewhat useless during off-trades. About the escrow ,I fully agree with you.
I'm not sure I understand what you want to be answered, but for me personally I always check every trust that the user has before trading with them. Regardless, whether they are trusted feedback or untrusted.

True,but then issues are issues. Theymos is an admin,he should try to do something not figuratively but literally. Creating threads and keeping quiet after that,not something which is expected of the admin,you can see how pissed hilariousetc/hilariousandco is,for the fact that theymos is ignoring quite a lot of queries. The new forum is been under devolopement since forever.

It's likely that he will do something about it, but at the moment he's just collecting feedback from the community before implementing something to prevent future controversy. For example, it was requested numerous times to limit the amount of personal messages that we can be sent by a user, specifically newer accounts. That was implemented a little while ago, admittedly a bit overdue but it was implemented.

If you can add a few solutions to the current problems I imagine he would welcome that. Hilariousandco has been very outspoken throughout his time here, and I personally support some of the solutions he's came up with to curb the current issues with signature spam. Theymos has already ruled out his suggestions though.  

One more weird thing which I noticed was the amount of TX accelerators,people are using free ones,and users are paying them tips? What bull-shit is this man? Some sort of development is required.
There's a thread about this over here in the meta section currently: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-stop-the-free-tx-accelerator-spam-or-at-least-give-it-its-own-section-2625104
December 24, 2017, 09:46:28 AM
People are scamming everywhere.
This has always been happening since the start of the forum. It was why the trust system and default trust was introduced. Various members try to combat it using the feedback on the trust page. Really, though anyone dealing with another user on the forum should use escrow.
Tell me one thing,what's the use of people going after DT members or positive trust members to seek trust,its not going to benefit them financially given they are not scammers. I feel the green trust  system is somewhat useless during off-trades. About the escrow ,I fully agree with you.
Theymos isn't doing anything about the tons and tons of issues.
He's started two discussion threads about the recent problems and asked the communities feedback which to me looks like he's trying to do something about the current situation.
Most of the problems that you have mentioned has been happening since you have been registered though, so I don't quite understand how you see anything different. These problems have existed for at least a year now.
True,but then issues are issues. Theymos is an admin,he should try to do something not figuratively but literally. Creating threads and keeping quiet after that,not something which is expected of the admin,you can see how pissed hilariousetc/hilariousandco is,for the fact that theymos is ignoring quite a lot of queries. The new forum is been under devolopement since forever.

One more weird thing which I noticed was the amount of TX accelerators,people are using free ones,and users are paying them tips? What bull-shit is this man? Some sort of development is required.
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
December 24, 2017, 09:29:19 AM
People are scamming everywhere.
This has always been happening since the start of the forum. It was why the trust system and default trust was introduced. Various members try to combat it using the feedback on the trust page. Really, though anyone dealing with another user on the forum should use escrow.

Theymos isn't doing anything about the tons and tons of issues.
He's started two discussion threads about the recent problems and asked the communities feedback which to me looks like he's trying to do something about the current situation.

Most of the problems that you have mentioned has been happening since you have been registered though, so I don't quite understand how you see anything different. These problems have existed for at least a year now.

December 24, 2017, 07:11:18 AM
pleas cek pm you sent may negatif to may account pleas
Son of a bitch,stop spamming my thread here,go and open your own thread. Though you deserve your negative rating,just look at your grammar.
Please do not spam here by saying bull-shit and avoid off-topic posts.
December 24, 2017, 06:30:44 AM
Post this using your main account and maybe people will take notice...   Undecided
My only account? Cry Cry
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 24, 2017, 06:25:15 AM
Post this using your main account and maybe people will take notice...   Undecided
December 24, 2017, 05:43:43 AM
From quite some time,there's been a lot going on in this forum,most of them are because of self-minded approach and money approach also despise and short-temper.
  • To begin with, user OgNasty, a DT1 member is falsely giving negative trust to users like aTriz,owlcatz etc when they tried to oppose him with a trade where users thought the price was too much and asked whether or not OgNasty lied that he had engraved the collectible or not. The situation would have dissolved quickly but then things started getting heated and worse. We are seeing the outcome of it. Og,not cool ,what you're doing.
  • People are scamming everywhere.
  • Theymos isn't doing anything about the tons and tons of issues.
  • Mods are polluted with work stress.
  • People are coming up with various ways to avoid their ban and scam people.
  • This forum has become a place for users having 100s of accounts and abusing campaigns and the lending section.
  • Wannabes abusing the off-topic and politics board to increase their activity.
  • Number of DT members are reducing too.

Does this belong to this section or meta?
If anyone thinks I have created an alt to accuse OgNasty for any vivid reason,the answer is no. This account was created a few months ago,but I got busy with trading so left my account behind,so I thought of visiting the forum during the holidays,saw some messed up shit all across the forum.
Please do not spam here by saying bull-shit and avoid off-topic posts.
Pages:
Jump to: