Pages:
Author

Topic: This forum is full of future millionaires - page 12. (Read 14581 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
$5k in August? Grin

By looking at this : . I must say it looks way to good to be ignored. I just cant get it off my mind Cheesy So good graph.

I used another graph, but similar.

It may seem outrageous now, but let's see in 2 year how much of my predictions become truth or not.

That's the folly of looking at a logarithm based price graph.  Look at a linear price graph to see what actually happened.  Not saying it won't go up a lot in the future but I really really REALLY doubt were gonna see 5k in August.
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
Doubt 10 BTC would be enough to become a millionaire but 100 might be.

What about 41.193725231 BTC?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
It's a nice idea, but really I don't believe we'll reach $100,00 USD a coin anytime soon. I doubt it'd even be in my lifetime. It would take massive adoption by nearly everyone in most major economies for us to have the price spike to that point - and realistically I doubt that will be the case until we can convince laypeople to use Bitcoin (considering that most don't understand it).

Agreed, it's a nice idea!

So $100,000/BTC by 2024?

It is actually possible, there will be some Bitcoiners on here that will hold for 10 years  Cheesy

Like to think I'm a fairly logical person, have to concede that valuation is not outrageous

my prediction: (remember where you heard it first)

Code:
Aug 2014 - $5 000
Dec 2014 - $2 500
Apr 2015 - $45 000
Jun 2015 - $10 000 (and probably mass panic, but this will be a 'normal' correction)
Dec 2015 - $300 000
May 2016 - $100 000
Aug 2016 - $1 000 000+

Predictions this far in the future are unreliable, but i still think i'll be pretty close.

I like this prediction!
It's extremely bullish of course, but at least you also try to predict the "downs" after the bubble tops.
Even though, as I said elsewhere, I see 5000 as such a commonly used value for the next bubble that I think bitcoin will do its thing and surpass it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Final price is going to be at least $100k. Possibly within 5 years or less. Likely less, in fact.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Doubt 10 BTC would be enough to become a millionaire but 100 might be.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
We are the 0.1%

anyone holding over 10 bitcoin today will probably have 1 million USD (in today's purchasing power) in 10-20 years.
most of the fiat pundits who mock bitcoin today will be eating their hat when the USD finally implodes.
be glad you are lucky enough to be here in this moment in time when bitcoin is first invented, it will be quite a story to tell...

Who Is really interested in bitcoins and are hoping them to go over $100k will probably have more than 10 bitcoins because at the current price 10 bitcoins are only over $6k dollars and who can say that It's a lot? Those who think BTC will hop to 100k have at least 100 I think. And those who own 10 or something are just safely experimenting.
Some of us are poor.
Space Lord
If 1 bitcoin is valued at $1 million then one satoshi would be worth 1 cent.  Coincidence? I think not.

Man, I hope that becomes true at some point. I'd be a millionaire!  Cheesy I think 1 million per coin is a bit far fetched though.

Why's it farfetched? There's enough satoshis for everyone Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
If 1 bitcoin is valued at $1 million then one satoshi would be worth 1 cent.  Coincidence? I think not.

Man, I hope that becomes true at some point. I'd be a millionaire!  Cheesy I think 1 million per coin is a bit far fetched though.
Activity: 462
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I don't think it's for certain that loads of people will become millionaires. The opposite could also happen and people become poor after they wasted their time, but I hope this doesn't happen.

Yeah lets hope this doesn't happen!  Wink

I cant see this happening unless a flaw or something is found. Bitcoin will be around for a while yet.
Space Lord
I think most of the bitcoin holders are just doing that and holding rather than trading.

That's why it's called hodling.

But hell of a lot of people trade daily.
Activity: 338
Well, as most of the bitcoin holders are actually playing the day-to-day trading game, I don't really think we'll see that much millionaires guys here

I think most of the bitcoin holders are just doing that and holding rather than trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I don't think it's for certain that loads of people will become millionaires. The opposite could also happen and people become poor after they wasted their time, but I hope this doesn't happen.

Yeah lets hope this doesn't happen!  Wink
Activity: 462
Well, as most of the bitcoin holders are actually playing the day-to-day trading game, I don't really think we'll see that much millionaires guys here
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
$5k in August? Grin

By looking at this : . I must say it looks way to good to be ignored. I just cant get it off my mind Cheesy So good graph.

I used another graph, but similar.

It may seem outrageous now, but let's see in 2 year how much of my predictions become truth or not.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
$5k in August? Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

You would either need a very big army or have to know about some old country laws you can exploit to claim some unclaimed land and declare it a sovereign nation. And then wait until you're accepted by the other countries.

And there lies your problem. Why should they accept you? Just look at what's happening in Libya and Ukraine, it isn't easy to convince other nations of the validity of your claims.

But if you literally build a nation from scratch in international waters, then you are not stepping on anyones toes, thus making it easier to be accepted. My own personal utopian dream is that this is Satoshi's grand plan when one bitcoin is valued at one million USD (at 2014 USD value).

they would still need to accept you, it doesn't matter if you create your own island by digging up sand and mud from the ocean depths and dump it somewhere else in the ocean. It doesn't even matter if you would claim the moon as your own personal country. Or build a country from space debris. As long as other countries don't recognize you as a country, you're simply not a country, period.
Space Lord
Rolling weed in paper wallets Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
What are you smokin this morning
Pages:
Jump to: