Pages:
Author

Topic: This Increase in Price is good ? - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 01:25:41 PM
Price of Bitcoin and other cyrpto currencies is increasing continuously from last 5 minutes, do you think it will be a bull run or it will be stopped on 4000$. I think it will be touching 6000$. In just two minutes, whole coinmarketcap has turned green from red.

It is not necessary to react to every change in the price of bitcoin and discuss it in a new topic! Your euphoria-just guesswork and nothing more. 6000-too optimistic price for today and if you look at the chart now you can see that the price has already stopped and the correction has begun.
Activity: 242
Merit: 110
December 28, 2018, 01:20:54 PM
Its always nice to see green however, dont start FOMO just yet! Traditionally after New Years there is normally a sell off, this doesnt happen every year, but please keep this in mind.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
December 28, 2018, 12:57:49 PM
Price of Bitcoin and other cyrpto currencies is increasing continuously from last 5 minutes, do you think it will be a bull run or it will be stopped on 4000$. I think it will be touching 6000$. In just two minutes, whole coinmarketcap has turned green from red.

the price increase which is like a jump is in my opinion very dangerous, don't because it suddenly rises and then you follow for FOMO, that is a foolish act, especially if there are no good news related to this. Because there is still bad news about the electrum wallet being hacked and the hackers stealing more than 200 BTC, that is quite a large amount. we must remain aware about falling prices because of this news
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 28, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Yes it is a good change in previous time so we can trust a little bit from the cryptocurrency field and also Crypto users must be definitely here trustable person otherwise we cannot stay for a long time in this field.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
Over just 5 minutes? I seriously doubt that is a long enough of a marker to gauge this multi trillion dollar market of madness.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 28, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: