Pages:
Author

Topic: This interesting Bitcoin chart is not dissapointing. - page 2. (Read 308 times)

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
I think you don't understand that no Model work for Bitcoin. It's very volatile and dynamic, what you can try to compare it with is Wyckoff Accumulation or other similar stuff.
I hate it when people post the PlanB's S2F model as it's already been invalidated so many times in the past.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Seriously, it's 2022, and the "model" has obviously been invalidated for a while now. Just let it die out and lose publicity and let's just move on already.

I agree this model is barely relevant these days, but did it really fail? Looking at one model of it (there are many), then price reached it's target ($67.2K) on November 2021:

Sure it didn't go above it, but price did reach it's so-called target. I'm naturally more sceptical with the target of $720K by 2028, but ultimately until this target fails then the model hasn't failed yet. I guess otherwise by mid 2024 and next halving if price isn't around $75K, then we can consider the model unreliable. But given this is two years away, it doesn't seem that far fetched either.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
History repeats, data never lies.

I was kinda hoping it'd fail, not too sure I want bitcoin to be the (non government backed) asset with the highest market cap out there just yet... (if it's not steady enough, it might be another Microsoft/Twitter)

What happened in 2015? The price looked really boring (except that time it dropped by half) but the bear winter had been well underway in 2014 so why wasn't that considered the big sell off (the peak being november 2013).
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Seriously, it's 2022, and the "model" has obviously been invalidated for a while now. Just let it die out and lose publicity and let's just move on already.
Activity: 49
Merit: 19
https://www.PlanBtc.com

This chart has some interesting stories to tell about the Bitcoin sellers. the chart says that huge sell realizations have been observed in the past as in 2015, 2011, and 2018. But the phobia around selling remains a mystery. Institutions have been playing their game but who are those large whales who have kept BTC floating around < 50k in the past few months or is it the retail newbies trying to make a quick profit with bitcoin?

It is very unclear. Share your insights with proofs.
Pages:
Jump to: