Pages:
Author

Topic: This is a sad day for me - page 2. (Read 1345 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
December 08, 2013, 06:11:30 AM
How to fuck can I be so unlucky Huh all in less than 24 hours !!!

- My localbitcoin holding was hacked and I lost all my holding.

- I had finally done a very good order on btc-e but never received the bitcoins so had to cancel making a loss.

- 24 of my 32 videos on youtube were deleted.

- I ordered a new phone two weeks ago but it never arrived and today they sent me a message saying that the phone was never sent.

Series of unfortunate events, happens sometimes. In such scenarios my advise is to just stop doing stuff and making major decisions for a bit and just sit back clear your mind and re-think a strategy to regain your losses.

for example contact youtube and see if they can recover your videos, they might be able to if your account was hacked.

Localbitcoin hack unfortunately you might not be able to recover unless you can track down the person and report to the police

Regarding the BTC-E , i imagine you mean you made an order from USD to bitcoins but it didn't get processed ? If that happened, don't worry bitcoin is v volatile and goes up and down real quick so you may miss on price targets.

Did you order the phone from a legit site ? if yes then no worries it will get to you at some point just keep following up from the vendor. If it is a shady establishment then ask for credit card chargeback and never trade from such websites again lesson learnt.

as i said, sit back don't do stuff for a few days. When you're stressed and panicky you tend to make even more wrong decisions. Then think of a strategy of how you can recover your losses by re-investing in bitcoin for example and speculating in Altcoins with good potential.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 08, 2013, 06:04:40 AM
 How to fuck can I be so unlucky Huh all in less than 24 hours !!!

- My localbitcoin holding was hacked and I lost all my holding.

- I had finally done a very good order on btc-e but never received the bitcoins so had to cancel the order making a loss.

- 24 of my 32 videos on youtube were deleted.

- I ordered a new phone two weeks ago but it never arrived and today they sent me a message saying that the phone was never sent.
Pages:
Jump to: