Pages:
Author

Topic: This is best time buying SHIB token or not - page 6. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 10
what I heard is that this shib will be listed in several markets, one of which is on Coinbase and it is certain that if it is listed on the market it will be very good. but if you want to buy then buy what you want but maybe at your own risk because this risk can be good and can also be very bad.
but I also hold this coin regardless of whether it's good or not because I'm ready to take the risk
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Hi
i want to buy shib token , what is your think shib token long team project or no ,
 i want to know following think
1/ can shiba token long time project ?
2/ can this price reach 0.01 end of 2022 ?
My answers to all your questions are Yes/No/Maybe because I'm not a fortune teller. You will probably get price predictions from random/anonymous people on twitter but do not believe what they say without actually reading about Shib. I wouldn't recommend buying meme tokens but crypto is crazy.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
 Grin Yes, yes, I bought a shiba .... and already lost it 3 times. That's why I don't trust memes anymore. They give up so easily. Well, now I, too, am a holder, I have nothing left. We will wait ten years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think Shiba Inu will list soon on Coinbase, after Coinbase listing news price will be at moon. If you want to buy you can buy now but must try it on your own risk. I have kept it for long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hi
i want to buy shib token , what is your think shib token long team project or no ,
 i want to know following think
1/ can shiba token long time project ?
2/ can this price reach 0.01 end of 2022 ?
I would be grateful if any expert would give his opinion

Thnak's
Pages:
Jump to: