Pages:
Author

Topic: This Is Crypto - page 2. (Read 256 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
April 26, 2019, 11:32:44 AM
banks are involved with ripple, for that reason i have never touched it and never will. it goes against every single rule and reason for crypto. the problem is we still have to involve banks to use crypto for anything big in the real world. so we have a long road ahead of us still
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
April 26, 2019, 11:28:27 AM
I am a fan of volatility and i think every trader especially who follows price action likes volatility, i hope market will keep improving with rising volumes and volatility in coming months.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 26, 2019, 11:14:40 AM
Well indeed the XRP is used by banks, but they are a lot of people who complain about because group of people who create it every month release new coins and sell them for expensive they have.
Activity: 615
Merit: 112
It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be
April 26, 2019, 09:22:12 AM
Bitcoin was invented by Satoshi to avoid bank system which is the worst thing in the world. Banker are corruptors and they always makin money by fooling people. XRP is a product from Banker which will be the same as cetralized product. And, most people believe that Ripple is not really decentralized but a centralized coin were the value is held and played by just a few people.

As that being said, As the one who doesnt believe in XRP, I'm sorry to say that I dont need any of Ripple news.

All right, so you're making two claims here, right?

1) Banks created XRP
2) XRP is centralized

So this is easy:  You are mistaken on the first point, as XRP was created by a group of 4-5 individuals who then subsequently decided to form a company.  That company was originally called OpenCoin, and then eventually changed its name to Ripple. 
Source:  https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/09/04/ripples-trillion-dollar-man/#1f4d0bde7324

For your second point, XRP is a decentralized network, and is growing ever-more-decentralized while Bitcoin and other proof-of-work tokens become more centralized and dependent on mining pools, risking a serious setback like a 51% attack. 

Sources:

https://ripple.com/insights/the-inherently-decentralized-nature-of-xrp-ledger/
https://www.bis.org/publ/work765.htm
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
April 26, 2019, 09:15:56 AM
Bitcoin was invented by Satoshi to avoid bank system which is the worst thing in the world. Banker are corruptors and they always makin money by fooling people. XRP is a product from Banker which will be the same as cetralized product. And, most people believe that Ripple is not really decentralized but a centralized coin were the value is held and played by just a few people.

As that being said, As the one who doesnt believe in XRP, I'm sorry to say that I dont need any of Ripple news.
I was very skeptical about this coin because its supply was too big and the discount of this coin made me feel there was something very shady in this coin. People often refer to Ripple's technology because it can replace bank technology but in fact only a few banks in the UK apply and very few people believe in this technology because it is still very many limitations that we cannot know. In my opinion, Ripple is just a joke to attract investors and when they have huge profits, they will sell all the coins for greater profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
April 26, 2019, 09:00:46 AM
If you are talking about volatility, talk about BTC and other coins, not ripple, how many investors has really made it through ripple?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 26, 2019, 08:08:28 AM

Activity: 615
Merit: 112
It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be
April 26, 2019, 08:01:13 AM
Blog Location:    https://xrpcommunity.blog/this-is-crypto/   

Crypto - and its volume & volatility - are back!  Find out more & get the latest XRP news in today's blog:

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Two economists publish a frightening paper describing how nations could employ negative interest rates on bank deposits.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) announced that they'd teamed with one of their customers, PTTEX, to implement Ripple tech; Ripple publishes its Q1 2019 XRP Markets Report; and Navin Gupta provides his insights recently in Dubai.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: I cover more news from the XRP meetup in Amersfoort; The XRP Zoo conducts an interview with Curis Wang; and PayWithMoon promises they'll be adding XRP support to their Chrome extension. 

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:    https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1121742092223561728   
Pages:
Jump to: