Pages:
Author

Topic: This is definitely huge for Binance traders! - page 3. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 101
December 03, 2019, 12:54:47 AM
Binance is actually a lot slower than other exchanges. Gate exchange has been in-house transactions for a long time and this is considered a lack of exchange for a long time. I have consulted with Binance developers about this for a long time but now they can do it. But anyway, this is good news for people who have multiple accounts at Binance and transaction fees are no longer a problem. I think Binance will soon grow back above the $ 25 - $ 30 price range if we continue to offer such great policies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
December 03, 2019, 12:50:09 AM
Binance has just announced a way to easily move money between accounts on the exchange. According to the announcement, transfers are now free and instant.

Users can withdraw assets from one Binance account to another without the need for any block confirmations. With zero transfer fees, moving money between accounts is instant. Withdrawals to another account are done through the ‘withdraw’ tab, like withdrawing any other cryptocurrency on the exchange. The new feature can be enabled and disabled via API.

Check the full news here

It looks like Binance has done it again! They've made a very good move by letting our transfers absolutely instant and free!

Changpeng Zhao once again making me and the other Binance traders happy. I just hope there will be more surprises and improvements to come in the Binance exchange.

Been supportive of Binance ever since, especially meeting Changpeng Zhao twice in person. Withdrawing assets without the need of block confirmations is absolutely amazing!

Once again, thank you Changpeng Zhao for this!

Does this will make binance users will do transaction without trading and they will just sell their coins directly to the people itself to avoid the fee, but it will increase scam if many people are doing this
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
December 02, 2019, 11:44:41 PM
Binance has just announced a way to easily move money between accounts on the exchange. According to the announcement, transfers are now free and instant.

Users can withdraw assets from one Binance account to another without the need for any block confirmations. With zero transfer fees, moving money between accounts is instant. Withdrawals to another account are done through the ‘withdraw’ tab, like withdrawing any other cryptocurrency on the exchange. The new feature can be enabled and disabled via API.

Check the full news here

It looks like Binance has done it again! They've made a very good move by letting our transfers absolutely instant and free!

Changpeng Zhao once again making me and the other Binance traders happy. I just hope there will be more surprises and improvements to come in the Binance exchange.

Been supportive of Binance ever since, especially meeting Changpeng Zhao twice in person. Withdrawing assets without the need of block confirmations is absolutely amazing!

Once again, thank you Changpeng Zhao for this!
Pages:
Jump to: