Pages:
Author

Topic: This is how you ERASE the BS TRUST on this forum - page 2. (Read 2161 times)

donator
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
You do realize we didn't always have exchanges or local bitcoins.com, right? And if you want to buy or sell ฿500, there aren't many places to do that easily...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Yep the trust feature is worthless
Broke jealous losers attacking mega million companies because of religion and wealth

TURN OFF TRUST ITS WORTHLESS

Know who you are dealing with

www.sunbiz.org

Adoni International Setvices Inc

Wow a real FL corp

That loves to sue
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Since this forum likes to post WORTHLESS TRUST SCORES

You an just go to you PROFILE

Click on TRUST

Then Click on SETTINGS

Set it to ZERO since it is WORTHLESS

Then save

BANG all the bs broke ass users say about companies with mega million buck deals DISAPPEARS

THE TRUST SCORES on this site is a joke

My .00004 btc

haha

SO TURN IT OFF so you don't have to see the children on this site crying if they see MILLIONS mentioned in deals

LOL

what a joke

Trust my ass,

True story.

For all the newbs, the trust system was implimented so a select few here could give each other + trust so they would all look nice & trustworthy (even if their not). The downside is the system could also be used similarly in a negative way to paint someone in a negative light simply because they have 'differing business interests' for example. I personally know of individuals on this site who are very trustworthy yet have a lot of - trust. Dont fall for it newbs...

Yeah i agree the trust system was put in place only to help the few who are "recommended" to be trustworthy buy a few of their friends..

Trust is a scam on this site.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software
Click on TRUST
Then Click on SETTINGS
Then save
BANG all the bs broke ass users say about companies with mega million buck deals DISAPPEARS
My .00004 btc
haha
SO TURN IT OFF so you don't have to see the children on this site crying if they see MILLIONS mentioned in deals
LOL
what a joke
Trust my ass,

Sollog info at
sollog.com
World famous psychic
Keep roomoting him
Now if you want to see the future of bitcoin
www.bitcoinalgoritm.com
It is a financial fundamentals algorithm
Oh no a famous psychic likes bitcoin
Lol
Children

It's a bit rich to complain when YOU ARE the one initiating irrelevant negative trust as a newbie - with your feedback on my profile being a prime example, which you left just because you didn't like my audacity to question you and call you out. It is ultimately worthless anyway, because you're totally untrusted but I do hope it made you feel better. Maybe you should trying leading by example.
Activity: 23
Sollog info at

www.sollog.com

World famous psychic

Keep roomoting him

Now if you want to see the future of bitcoin

www.bitcoinalgoritm.com

It is a financial fundamentals algorithm

Oh no a famous psychic likes bitcoin

Lol

Children

The point the op was making is that adoni has mega millions in assets yet all their people posting here get negative ratings from broke losers mad they have no mega million dollar assets to dicuss deals on.

So older accounts with no money jump all over new users with money.

So what Sollog is a famous psychic, its why he has mega millions in domain name assets in a trust Im involved in as to legal matters.

Now he says btc is 5k soon.

Hmm he bought mega million buck industry domains when most were clueless about domains

Now his trust owns mega millions in new bitcoin domains

So 99% of people here are missing it all

No domains
No btc business
Mo btc

They'd rather link to joke sites attacking people because they're hebrew.

Theres a sollog site go there to talk about him

www.sollog.com

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Click on TRUST

Then Click on SETTINGS

Then save

My .00004 btc

haha

LOL

what a joke

Trust my ass,

True story.

For all the newbs, the trust system was implimented so a select few here could give each other + trust so they would all look nice & trustworthy (even if their not). The downside is the system could also be used similarly in a negative way to paint someone in a negative light simply because they have 'differing business interests' for example. I personally know of individuals on this site who are very trustworthy yet have a lot of - trust. Dont fall for it newbs...
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I don't think the trust system actually works that way. lol
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
whatever you say Sol Aldoni aka sollog.

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Sollog
Activity: 28

Click on TRUST

Then Click on SETTINGS

Then save

My .00004 btc

haha

LOL

what a joke

Trust my ass,
Pages:
Jump to: