Pages:
Author

Topic: This is jake from Gawminers - page 2. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 05, 2015, 06:33:38 PM
I like Jake from Statefarm better...

Flo from Progressive > Jake from Statefarm
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
April 05, 2015, 06:28:56 PM
I like Jake from Statefarm better...
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
April 05, 2015, 06:26:37 PM
Any proof of who you say you are?

I wouldn't want to wait and find out if it's true
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
April 05, 2015, 06:26:20 PM
So how can we know you're from GAW?

Anyways, if this is true, really bad they take your personal stuffs!! Sad Sad But I guess they'll do just about anything to delete stuff that incriminates them
Activity: 13
Merit: 4
April 05, 2015, 06:22:56 PM
quick update

I have officially resigned from my duties @ gaw. DOJ is true they have come in and even confiscated my personal macbook air and galaxy note 4 mobile so yes i am going to take charges against gawminers, they even owe me for the last 4 for my work , the news has gone out to investors also and they are also taking action against gaw , sec have found hundreds of forged documents/emails. Matlack is also part of the scam and he is the sole owner of at east 5 prime controllers without paying a single cent. april 8 is when everything shuts down. Once I get my macbook back if i do i will post some documents that i saved which will show everyone the amount of corruption. i am being served to provide evidence against gawminers at court however received countless threats from gawminers in relation to this i am heading to police to ask for protection until the court time is up. when the price of paycoin goes down garza makes an announcement to bring the price back up everytime. in reality there is and will not be any new features uptades if you are reading this right now convert all your paycoin to btc whilst you can and move on because in the next few day price will hit 0.000001, we were forced to get paid in paycoins at the start so in the end all the work i have done costed them $86 where it should be $10000 range

very sad
Jake
Pages:
Jump to: