Pages:
Author

Topic: This is not the rise you are looking for - page 7. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
April 15, 2018, 10:30:40 AM
It's possible sure. But we've seen a double bottom at around 6000, and furthermore the last drop to the 6000s stayed around there in the 6000s/7000s for a few weeks and volatility dropped, indicated that the price discovery for bitcoin's bottom was seemingly at an end. It's bottom was discovered so the price volatility dropped a bunch and it hung out there for a while. Now we are getting the boost off that bottom. This is likely the start of the inflection point from bear market to bull market. Not that is gonna go straight up, I expect it to take a couple of months to really put this floor behind Bitcoin and get back over $10k (though it could happen quicker). I think we've likely seen the end of challenging the floor in the 6000s. The rest of the year will probably be a gradual and rocky climb back to $20k.
Two months to reach $ 10,000 is a lot. I think in two months, the price will be around $ 15,000. At the end of the year we will have a price of 25-30K dollars. This year will be successful for bitcoin. The most difficult period we have experienced. Now you can relax and enjoy the flight to the moon.

Spoken like someone untethered to reality. There will be many ups and downs during this flight to the moon. As the market is just starting to turn around the true upwards momentum is unlikely to start for a while. Sure bitcoin could hit $10k in the next few weeks, but it could easily drop to $8k again after that. The road will not be smooth. It will almost certainly take a lot more than two months to achieve a price sustainable over $15k. Many people in the market still think bitcoin will head lower. In fact if it did reach $15k in two months that would be a very strong sell signal in order to buy in a few thousand dollars lower on a drop from that quick rise. It will take months before a bullish sentiment totally takes over the market again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
April 15, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
It's possible sure. But we've seen a double bottom at around 6000, and furthermore the last drop to the 6000s stayed around there in the 6000s/7000s for a few weeks and volatility dropped, indicated that the price discovery for bitcoin's bottom was seemingly at an end. It's bottom was discovered so the price volatility dropped a bunch and it hung out there for a while. Now we are getting the boost off that bottom. This is likely the start of the inflection point from bear market to bull market. Not that is gonna go straight up, I expect it to take a couple of months to really put this floor behind Bitcoin and get back over $10k (though it could happen quicker). I think we've likely seen the end of challenging the floor in the 6000s. The rest of the year will probably be a gradual and rocky climb back to $20k.
Two months to reach $ 10,000 is a lot. I think in two months, the price will be around $ 15,000. At the end of the year we will have a price of 25-30K dollars. This year will be successful for bitcoin. The most difficult period we have experienced. Now you can relax and enjoy the flight to the moon.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
April 15, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 1874
Merit: 1394
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
April 15, 2018, 09:08:40 AM
As we hope it to rise, always looking any rise like a saver but instead they seem like to a trap.
Just look at one month ago what happened from any graphic, from 7200 to 9200 it was a wild process it just rised too fast then everybody believed it is real and jumped, left with a bag in lap ,it came back to 6ks. So calculate well it s the same guy again moving, it will rise then another rise then a big fall. if it rises too steep that means it not natural, if its not natural grace yourself  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: