Pages:
Author

Topic: This is some sort of bull run - page 8. (Read 7205 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 15, 2019, 03:00:06 AM
first of all you have been among altcoins too much that makes you think bitcoin "pumped" to whatever price. but it wasn't a "pump" otherwise price would have fallen down to $2000 by now. pump is what altcoins have and that is why they can't keep it up and keep falling back down again.

secondly, this is not a bull run. so far it has been a come back out of a big dip that made bitcoin price be in an underpriced (below intrinsic value) state which is why it jumped back up. and now we are starting to enter the next bull market that will start soon. these days are the accumulation phase of that.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 15, 2019, 02:58:35 AM
Yes this is some sort of bull run & revolving around Bitcoin and few altcoins & altcoins market have not showed any bigger movement yet. When the bitcoin will cross 10000$ mark there is big chances altcoin market will also pick up rally & will give good profit. In my opinion if need to take maximum profit out of altcoins investment then you must include one or two exchange base coins like KCS, Qash, BNB, OKEX, HT into your profile.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 15, 2019, 02:35:47 AM
BTC still the best for this bull run.
There will be other altcoins on the consideration of other investors, you are forgetting ethereum and litecoin which will take a halving few in month's time.
It's investors decision making in order to take advantage of this coming pumped, like what OP have said do your own research and invest with your
chosen projects, there's lots of good coins out there that will benefits the bull holding those will bring decent profits to your investment.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 15, 2019, 02:34:26 AM
Very likely, the market has shown some very good signs, I have tried to compare it with that of last year and everything seems to be in synonym, I think it will be more rewarding to invest in alts at this time as the prices are quite cheap
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
June 15, 2019, 02:14:38 AM
I have been very sceptic about the recent bitcoin uptrend and had suspected it to be a bull trap after the initial pump that touched $9000 before dropping, I have been 70% bearish but the recent upward movement again has made me reduce it and increase my bullish stake. Hopefully may go all in on alts when all appears very good
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
June 15, 2019, 01:34:42 AM
BTC still the best for this bull run.
There will be other altcoins on the consideration of other investors, you are forgetting ethereum and litecoin which will take a halving few in month's time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 15, 2019, 01:06:10 AM
As  per my experience , this is not fake bull run. this will be bull run , but do not expect 50000$ per BTC.  BTC double ,means from 4000$ to 8000$ went in a short time , last 2 month it drastically moved up.

Now BTC will pump , after wards all the money will go to the ALT coins, they will pump up soon too.  Wink

Do not invest without research , your money your dedication. AS per my research

Ziliqa
Nano is good for investment.

Pages:
Jump to: